- Hair: Hibiscus is packed with flavonoids, phenolic compounds, anthocyanins, fatty acids and other pigments that work wonders for hair care. Stimulates hair growth, Prevents premature graying of hair, Conditions hair, Treats dandruff and itchy scalp, Reduce split ends, Reduce hair fall.
- Skin: The flower is packed with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. But what makes it unique is the presence of natural AHAs (alpha hydroxy acid) and BHAs (beta hydroxy acids) together. encourage an all round fresher, younger, smoother looking complexion. The natural acids present in Hibiscus help to purify your skin by breaking down dead skin and increasing cell turnover, they can even help to control acne breakouts.
- Cleansing: Hibiscus has natural surfactants called as saponins that can cleanse your skin in a natural way. The natural saponins and organic acid in Hibiscus promote not only cleansing but also shedding of dead skin cells. Therefore, it can be safely used as a natural cleanser.
- Exfoliation: The organic acid in Hibiscus helps in the shedding of dead skin cells just like your scrub. It can be added to any homemade scrub, provided you do not have sensitive skin.
Shipping Rs. 40 extra on order below Rs. 499. Subscribe Amazon Prime to get free shipping on cart below Rs. 499 | Pantry Products Free shipping above Rs. 599 or Rs. 30 (Prime Members) or Rs. 59. Pantry Products are location specific.
How to get this Deal Online?
- Click on Buy Now.
- Add product to cart.
- Login or register.
- Update or select shipping details.
- Pay the amount.