Loading...
Pantry
featured-deals

Colgate Slim Soft Charcoal Toothbrush - 4 Pcs (Buy 2 Get 2 Free) and Colgate Total Whole Mouth Health, Antibacterial Toothpaste, 185g (Advanced Health, Saver Pack ) Rs.178 @ Amazon

Offers

Product Description:-

  • Product 1: 17x slimmer tip bristles gently clean between the teeth
  • Product 1: Helps sweep away food and plaque from along the gumline
  • Product 1: Provides deep cleaning yet gentle action with charcoal-infused soft bristles
  • Product 1: Colgate is India’s No.1 Toothbrush brand used and recommended by dentists
  • Product 2: Only 20% of the germs in your mouth are on your teeth, the rest 80% are on gums, tongue and cheeks. Colgate Total Advanced Health is an antibacterial toothpaste that fights germs on teeth, tongue, cheeks, and gums giving you Whole Mouth Health for 12 hours
  • Product 2: This toothpaste has superior technology and actively seeks out bacteria on your teeth, tongue, cheeks and gums, forming a protective, anti-germ barrier - unlike an ordinary toothpaste
  • Product 2: Colgate Total provides more benefits than before - helping prevent cavities, plaque build-up, tartar formation, gingivitis and sensitivity. It gives you fresh beathe , protects your enamel, and removes stains, giving you a healthier, whiter smile.
  • Product 2: Recommended usage: Brush twice a day for 2 minutes each time. Children below 6 years of age should have adult supervision

 

Shipping Rs. 40 extra on order below Rs. 499. Subscribe Amazon Prime to get free shipping on cart below Rs. 499 | Pantry Products Free shipping above Rs. 599 or Rs. 30 (Prime Members) or Rs. 59. Pantry Products are location specific.

How to get this Deal Online?

  1. Click on Buy Now.
  2. Add product to cart.
  3. Login or register.
  4. Update or select shipping details.
  5. Pay the amount.

More Deals from amazon

Deal Price History
  • Posted by Aibo on 21st Jun 11:51:00 Rs. 178 in Daily Deals
  • Posted by Admin on 9th Jun 18:42:00 Rs. 206 in Daily Deals
  • Posted by Arghya Chakraborty on 3rd Jun 12:43:00 Rs. 220 in Daily Deals

Comments

178

275

35% Off