- Dried mangoes are best eaten as snacks. They can also be added to cereals, grains, and salads. For mango lovers living in places where mangoes do not grow naturally, dried mangoes
- Admittedly, the process of drying leads to loss of some water-soluble vitamins, chief of which is vitamin c. nevertheless, much of a mangos nutritional content remains even after drying
- Dried mangoes contain soluble fibres that not only aid digestion and cleanses the digestive system, but also helps lower cholesterol and aids in weight loss
- In addition, dried mangoes also contain calcium and iron, which are essential to bone health, especially during pregnancy and aging
Shipping Rs. 40 extra on order below Rs. 499. Subscribe Amazon Prime to get free shipping on cart below Rs. 499 | Pantry Products Free shipping above Rs. 599 or Rs. 30 (Prime Members) or Rs. 59. Pantry Products are location specific.
How to get this Deal Online?
- Click on Buy Now.
- Add product to cart.
- Login or register.
- Update or select shipping details.
- Pay the amount.