Sign in to follow this  
hryrcks

Whatsapp Expire Validity Extend[Trick]

Rate Topic 0

Hi friends I am here to give u a trick behind Whatsapp's validity extend.... But before that I need everyone to like this post.... It is 100% working

First of all make sure that you have dual sim smartphone..... This trick doesn't work for only single sim users

Here we go

Go to Whatsapp setting

Step 1:setting>Account>change number

Step 2:enter your current Whatsapp number in the first box and in the next box enter your other number which you are using on dual sim smartphone...... Then click on done....

(Once it gets successful do the reverse formula again)

That is....

Step 3: again go to setting>Account>change number

Step 4: enter your 2nd number no. Which were used above in the first box and in the second box enter your Whatsapp number which were your permanent Whatsapp number

Step 5: click on done......after completing all the steps you will notice that your Whatsapp's validity has been extended last for a year..... I hope you guys will enjoy it..... If any problem occurs do have comment below and please don't forget to like this post..... I will be giving some more tricks in near future..... Thank you :-)

Edited by hryrcks

SuperDeal suggested by:     No superdeal suggestions, be the first to suggest as superdeal!