Sign in to follow this  
shabaaz

Get Free Rs 20 Recharge From My City App

Rate Topic 0

app1.jpg

Get free Rs. 20 TalkTime when you install MyCity App. My City is a loyalty points based business promotional program you use with your smart phone. Offer valid till 7th Dec only.

How to get:-

• Download my city app (Android app size 7.8mb)
  • create a account and login you will get 240 points added.
  • To recharge Click on Home Button > My City Points > Redeem points > Recharge service > Redeem to get free 20rs recharge on the app (Rs 1 is equal to 12 points)

Note: While on Sign up one SMS will be sent from your device. This may charge upto Rs. 2 depends on your network.

SuperDeal suggested by:     No superdeal suggestions, be the first to suggest as superdeal!

can anyone expain more after entering the recharge details it will go some other site and tell me to login anf 2% discount so pls help me on this

login in to your account on  the right side upper corner you will see points if your points are 240 then while selecting rechargeand bill payments

enter number then amount rs20

and below you will have checkbox under amount saying "Adjust Mycity points(min.240 points required)" tick that and submit

your recharge will be done immediately without going to other pages

Edited by shabaaz

its not fake deal bro try from bluestacks it worked for me and also from phone it wil be done  but only one number with one device

please tell bro, how use  bluestacks , kya ye andriod mobile ke lye hai, 

kya isase multipal time 1 device se code ya koi trick use kar sakte hai ,ise use kaise karte hai , please muze jarur batana bro 

Rs. 20 Free Mobile Recharge From My City App

How to get:-

1.Download My city app here:- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.krapps.mycity

2.Signup and you will get bonus of 240 point (12 points = Re.1)

3.Now to make recharge of Rs.20

Then click on Home button then Mycity points then redeem points then recharge service.

please tell bro, how use  bluestacks , kya ye andriod mobile ke lye hai, 

kya isase multipal time 1 device se code ya koi trick use kar sakte hai ,ise use kaise karte hai , please muze jarur batana bro 

bro just download bluestacks from the main link http://www.bluestacks.com/then install it

open the setup and install

now go to search on main page and enter mycity app and then download it

open my city app and follow above steps  given by @amolverma8

Reg multiple recharges im still figuring out how to do so once i get will post here

Edited by shabaaz

below you will have checkbox under amount saying "Adjust Mycity points(min.240 points required)" tick that and submit

your recharge will be done immediately without going to other pages

Admin plz check out this post also

http://indiafreestuff.in/forum/index.php?/topic/130338-new-offer-refer-your-friends-for-free-2020-rs-freecharge-vouchers-by-niffler-app/#entry245764