Admin

Cheater Board

Rate Topic 0

3 hours ago, SouravMondal said:

@Admin please take any legal action against @Jishuleo. He continuously try to cheat with different way. Most of the normal people will loss their money in his trap. Today again I have suffered by him.

Previously these trust-able IFS members @Cricket4all, @ChampRules, @sudi also got harassment by @Jishuleo.

I have taken screenshot some main portions of conversation for prove.

IFS.JPG

@Jishuleo last warning for you bro,if any one complains about you further your account will be suspended permanently for sure..

On Friday, June 10, 2016 at 10:17 AM, Jishuleo said:

There is a guy named SRR who got a trick from me from my post and is now disliking and leaving bad comments in my post.....

How it becomes a cheat? why are you spamming here with irrelevant replies ,you must follow rules to avoid suspension of your account.

Edited by chen

I also cheated by  @sajad_hussain  . This guy message me for Buying 2000 Rs Amazon GV in 1800 Rs. So first i have Transferred 1+1799 Rs money directly in his Kotak Bank account.  I have Transferred money on 23 Jan but till now he didn't share any GV and didn't responding my messages and calls. 

I am attaching bank transfer screenshot for Proof.

So Admin and moderator request u help me recover my amount .

Sajad_Kotak.png

11 minutes ago, paytm69 said:

I also cheated by  @sajad_hussain  . This guy message me for Buying 2000 Rs Amazon GV in 1800 Rs. So first i have Transferred 1+1799 Rs money directly in his Kotak Bank account.  I have Transferred money on 23 Jan but till now he didn't share any GV and didn't responding my messages and calls. 

Sajad_Kotak.png

oh man,sry to hear that,why don't you raise a charge back request by contacting ur bank by mentioning as a fraudalant activity? bank may take necessary action on @sajad_hussain too since mostly they have his aadhar details.

26 minutes ago, paytm69 said:

Sajad_Kotak.png

He has only 6 thread, you shouldn't have trade with him. I have sent him msg to respond here, if he doesn't i will suspend him.