Sign in to follow this  
Admin

Cheater Board

Rate Topic 0

Why chen is taking side of him, did u reacted fairly Chen, I justed asked to reply me on IFS instead of doing on whats app. Message what u messaged on Whats app. You contacted that day to me. 

Did Dev listened you, dev still messaged me midnight. Nd u still took his side. Nd regarding BAN, if u wanted to do do it. I will wait for it. I am not wrong here, If u will message on whats app and take the others side after his mistake also. 

hi we are here just to help please refund 140 rs to devcoold, i think and hope you also agree with this amount and next time first understand all terms and condition while doing any deal

Edited by HellRocker

I will return the amount by EOD, nd Leave IFS Because of the people here who have been moderators and experts nd not taking a  the decision fairly.

Chen a big responsibility have been given to you, Act fairly and dnt take his side, u didnt scolded him for the abusive language,

he used the same language in the forum also, then in the forum he said he will msg me directly so he did. Did u banned him Chen, no how u can say me to ban... first look for ur mistakes also.

I will suggest u to be fair with the members if u have got the power to look into the matter.

before 

I will return the amount by EOD, nd Leave IFS Because of the people here who have been moderators and experts nd not taking a  the decision fairly.

Chen a big responsibility have been given to you, Act fairly and dnt take his side, u didnt scolded him for the abusive language,

he used the same language in the forum also, then in the forum he said he will msg me directly so he did. Did u banned him Chen, no how u can say me to ban... first look for ur mistakes also.

I will suggest u to be fair with the members if u have got the power to look into the matter.

before leaving please let me know your working mobile number

dont leave ifs we value all members 

Why chen is taking side of him, did u reacted fairly Chen, I justed asked to reply me on IFS instead of doing on whats app. Message what u messaged on Whats app. You contacted that day to me. 

Did Dev listened you, dev still messaged me midnight. Nd u still took his side. Nd regarding BAN, if u wanted to do do it. I will wait for it. I am not wrong here, If u will message on whats app and take the others side after his mistake also. 

R u mad or something,i already told u i won't stand on any one's side,i suggested  a fair advice to both of you guys,you agreed for that too .if you again try to involve me here i will post our whatsapp chat history,then people will laugh at you.don't try to test my patience and ya what are you saying, scolding , Lolll who am i too scold both of you guys,i don't had that authority.u already wasted a lot of time of mine.don't prolong it and do as ur wish.

Guyz theres so much lochaa here... :P

A great difference in language understanding...and some mathematical misconceptions... nothing more than that...

Dont trade if you cant stand for gain and loss. Do it at your own risk... Its not a court so what would a ban affect u both...

Helping People always try to compromise first (and its already done here)...

Its clear if you guyz couldnt deal this way, just refund what suggested or suits... Deal breaks happen (coz of misunderstanding and self inabilities) , its not a cheat (Just Virtual)

Someone a long earlier tricked me with 15 goibibo ids... What would happen If I started to blame Mods/Admins here. They could just block him but you already know legal action couldnt be taken as its already not a legal feat to share ur numbers or ids for earning...Thats why instead I tried to resolve and took out a Central Path... But It gave me lesson to trade on after having trust and understandings virtually...

So, leaving IFS wouldnt change both of yours prospect...

Theres always some misunderstandings in b/w family (IFS too a Online Family) , so be cool and enjoy... Think of it bhailog... :)

Guyz theres so much lochaa here... :P

A great difference in language understanding...and some mathematical misconceptions... nothing more than that...

Dont trade if you cant stand for gain and loss. Do it at your own risk... Its not a court so what would a ban affect u both...

Helping People always try to compromise first (and its already done here)...

Its clear if you guyz couldnt deal this way, just refund what suggested or suits... Deal breaks happen (coz of misunderstanding and self inabilities) , its not a cheat (Just Virtual)

Someone a long earlier tricked me with 15 goibibo ids... What would happen If I started to blame Mods/Admins here. They could just block him but you already know legal action couldnt be taken as its already not a legal feat to share ur numbers or ids for earning...Thats why instead I tried to resolve and took out a Central Path... But It gave me lesson to trade on after having trust and understandings virtually...

So, leaving IFS wouldnt change both of yours prospect...

Theres always some misunderstandings in b/w family (IFS too a Online Family) , so be cool and enjoy... Think of it bhailog... :)

Best answer till now.

Sorry Checked personally not used.
sorry again i asked to check my worker so that misunderstanding happen.

sorry in Big

Mark this profile cheater. i was selling freecharge code. 1st sent moeny i gave him code. then he may have used or not don't know. then saying got free send my money back don't want code. i recheck code was used. i said him it's used he is saying i did not used you gave used one to me.

i return his money back anyway but this type of people don't need seriously

http://indiafreestuff.in/forum/index.php?/user/59512-deepak410/

Edited by jigs4uuu

Fraud case:

This user (RatnaPraneeth),

http://indiafreestuff.in/forum/index.php?/user/71958-ratnapraneeth/

Dealed with me in which I have to give 100 rs recharge and in return he was going to give me 150 rs BMS voucher and 50 rs recharge code. I gave him 100 rs recharge on his number and after getting recharge he stopped replying and he told that he sended me BMS 150 rs voucher which I still didn't receive and also he didn't give me 50 rs paytm recharge code even after telling him so much.. He is not picking up number. I don't want his suspension I just want my 50 rs paytm cash and I also don't want BMS voucher as of now from him.

Fraud case:

This user (RatnaPraneeth),

http://indiafreestuff.in/forum/index.php?/user/71958-ratnapraneeth/

Dealed with me in which I have to give 100 rs recharge and in return he was going to give me 150 rs BMS voucher and 50 rs recharge code. I gave him 100 rs recharge on his number and after getting recharge he stopped replying and he told that he sended me BMS 150 rs voucher which I still didn't receive and also he didn't give me 50 rs paytm recharge code even after telling him so much.. He is not picking up number. I don't want his suspension I just want my 50 rs paytm cash and I also don't want BMS voucher as of now from him.

i send him pm wait for his reply