Sign in to follow this  
Admin

Cheater Board

Rate Topic 0

Josh567 me mera paisa loota hai 120 tab kisine dhyan nhi diya Maine cheater board m bhi dala admin n bhi nhi dekha jawab bhi nhi diya pehle mere pause lota kar wapas kar do phir m wada karta hu pure paise wapas karunga main paytm or whatsapp chat k screenshot upload kar RHA hu

what r u talking bro,R u thinking that this is a smart answer,u have to give him 1000 gv or revert his amount..

Josh567 me mera paisa loota hai 120 tab kisine dhyan nhi diya Maine cheater board m bhi dala admin n bhi nhi dekha jawab bhi nhi diya pehle mere pause lota kar wapas kar do phir m wada karta hu pure paise wapas karunga main paytm or whatsapp chat k screenshot upload kar RHA hu

what kind of logic is that someone cheated with you and you cheat with other. In this there have no fault of paytm69 he is a new member and he trusted you because you are a IFS advanced user group member and other way josh567 is a new member and only have 2 active post how you trust him???

I know I'm quite late here in posting but anyway:

http://indiafreestuff.in/forum/user/10629-roxhit/

Roxhit is an advanced member here and cheated me of 1000 Rs late in December 2014.

We had a deal where I would give him 1000 RS recharge and he will give me a flipkart gift voucher.

I did the recharge first as I thought that an advanced member is unlikely to cheat me.

I'm adding the proof for everyone to see that he was tip toeing from the first moment where he said that he is not in whatsapp even though I didn't ask him about whatsapp, I just asked the phone number

post-59600-0-56260800-1444506218_thumb.p

post-59600-0-63163000-1444506243_thumb.p

post-59600-0-29982200-1444506262_thumb.p

post-59600-0-49986400-1444506283_thumb.p

post-59600-0-71536200-1444506305_thumb.p

Admin members yeh cheating karte rehege ek request hai.

Ek forum banao jismain top ifs members ke name ho jinse trade karne main koi risk na ho.

Or is forum ko top mAin rakha jaye like as cheater board .

100- 200 ke loss se kuch ni hota par jo thousands main loss hota hai usse dubra kusse se trade karne ka trust ni rehta at members ko pta ho in top members se app without any risk deal kar sakte ho

Why would i cheat for 120rs, 120 rs are nothing for me, he blammed me because he wanted to get out of that issue, if i have accounts then only i am trading.

Don't telling a lie you block me on whatsapp and give me nothing