Sign in to follow this  
Admin

Cheater Board

Rate Topic 0

@Ravishlnct

http://indiafreestuff.in/forum/user/36297-ravishlnct/

I purchased Flipkart wallet balance of 2300 in 2000 imps from this member . I use only 911+759 rs, After this I changed password of that fk account. Due to change password his all other Flipkart account merge in which he has same mobile no. So that reason he don't give me my remain money. Here I am not posting complete details. when he join this thread I will post. Why I changed the password and many more.

When u give me my remain Flipkart wallet balnce.

admin knw this issue very well.this issue is resolved already. and this guy didn't shared any payment details so how can i pay him. and now i will not pay as the issue was already resolved by admin and still u r sharing it at cheater board

I am not agree your 50% payment policy. Return my full remain balance which is 2300-(911+760) : 629 .

I am not agree your 50% payment policy. Return my full remain balance which is 2300-(911+760) : 629 .

i had personal experience with ravishlnct and as much i know he is good person and once he refund my money even i made mistake. you need to know all t&c while Purchasing and changing password of flipkart account

i had personal experience with ravishlnct and as much i know he is good person and once he refund my money even i made mistake. you need to know all t&c while Purchasing and changing password of flipkart account

I know that's my mistake that I changed password without knowing him but why I changed already tell him. But this never mean deduct 50% amount from original .

Stop spreading rumours here.contact admin for resolution.I was not intended to give u a single penny still on admin saying I agreed to pay 50%. But now by doing all these I will not pay and I have told this to admin too. So contact admin if u want any refund.

I never agreed on 50% payment. Choice is always yours u give money to me or don't give this is in ur hand. If u happy with 629 Rs then OK ravish.

http://indiafreestuff.in/forum/user/93478-josh567/

Again cheated he said he ll give mmt wallets and now when I paid he is not responding in whatsapp nor lifting phone and he switched it off

Plz I paid him 1500 and now he is not lifting

His ph no 8914800004

I ll update whatsapp photos soon

Plz help me guys and admin

Plz admin help me

Again cheated he said he ll give mmt wallets and now when I paid he is not responding in whatsapp nor lifting phone and he switched it off

His ph no 8914800004

Plz help me guys and admin

Plz admin help me

oh god,y u paid first to him that too he is new  here..

Where are u Ravish. Stil u don't give my money.

if u r not agreed on my policy then i am not going to agree on your condition. contact admin and ask him to tell me the resolution finally.according to me i was agreed to pay 50% but not going to give after your post on cheater board even the problem was already resolved.

if u r not agreed on my policy then i am not going to agree on your condition. contact admin and ask him to tell me the resolution finally.according to me i was agreed to pay 50% but not going to give after your post on cheater board even the problem was already resolved.

Admin don't make the order of Peter England shirt of 674 rs from sold FK wallet, in which 629 Rs mine. So why u say I contact admin. U don't want to give my money because of using your 90 bucks without ur permission. Then why u don't think that u also using of my 629 Rs without asking me. Is there any difference between 629 and 90 Rs then send money to wallet which I shared to through message.

His ph no 8914800004

Plz help me guys and admin Plz admin help me

Plz still he did refund

Plz help me guys

Admin plz catch this guy He is not josh567

He is old ifs member who cheated many and again opened new account

His old ifs id is amandee858

Cheater plz admin do something help me to file FIR and take strict cyber crime acctio5

Trade is done at your own risk, why did you trade with new guy? we can't help sorry. 

Oh lodge the fir as ur trading so its illegal and as ur purchasing the accounts and looting companies, if they came to know they can lodge and fir against easily, nd Chen special MSG TO YOU DNT MSG ME PERSONALLY..... ND THIS IS THE FINAL WARNING.

Bro common yar ,1500 is not a small amount,please revert his amount or give him wallets or anything..

Edited by chen