Download & Install And Get Free Rs.20 Freecharge Credits

Rate Topic 0

Download & Install and Get Free Rs.20 Freecharge Credits

Download the App:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.practo.fabric

Open the Practo App

Get Free Talktime of Rs.20

Terms and conditions:

1. You shall receive Rs.20 worth of FreeCharge credits on installing the Practo App via this notification within 3 days.
  2. Please note that you shall NOT receive the cashback if you already have the Practo App installed.
  3. Standard T&C of Practo and FreeCharge apply. Freecharge reserves the right to, without liability or prejudices to any of its other rights, at any time, without any prior notice and from time to time, withdraw/suspend/amend/cancel this Offer, with or without any reason.
  4. FreeCharge reserves the right to not provide this credit in case fraud or system security breaches are detected.
  5. For any queries contact [email protected]
  6. Offer is valid till 31st January,2015.

SuperDeal suggested by:     No superdeal suggestions, be the first to suggest as superdeal!

I got it...

It's not fake

I GOT

Great. You just downloaded the app from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.practo.fabric?? and then got the freecharge credits? They said within 3 days. 

Can you please share the mail which said you got credited for downloading the app if possible?
Edited by erikalui

I got it. below the mail i hv received

Hey Vixxxx,

Congratulations!We've added Rs 20.0 to your FreeCharge Credits for successfully completing the Reward for Practo App Download mission.You can use these FreeCharge credits in your next transaction.

Thanks,

The FreeCharge Team

Thanks Visu for the info .....Plz post the screen shot