• Announcements

• HellRocker

Indiafreestuff.in Has A New Look, New Feel Check Us Out!   09/11/2016

Hi, friends we happy to announced that we have added a A 'Smart' New Look for Mobile Devices of our website Indiafreestuff.in Last month, our website get down and then we promised that we will fully refreshed our website & app, to make it possible we took some serious steps. we got a lots of feedback and ideas from you, now we’re refreshing our mobile website too and making it feel lighter, faster, and easier to use. We listened closely and kept what you love. And for the things you didn’t, we took a new approach to fix and make better. Just open website in any mobile browser and you will feel the difference. Our new look:           Here’s what you’ll see: Hot Offers, Recharges, Clothing, Stores and Forum – all in one place! A new side navigation menu and fewer tabs at the bottom of our mobile website = less clutter and easier browsing. We sure that you loved this change. Links to Freebies directly available at bottom bar so you can easily access it with ease. We’ve refined our Search box to make it more consistent and easier to find accurate and latest deals. Also, added direct accessible featured deals and Recharge deals Tabs. More we added Grid button in upper right side to switch deals view into single row or double column also there have a play store button to download our android app. We also made the website more lighter for fast deals find & loot experience. Some other features like account, comments etc. will added soon stay update and don't forget to participate in IFS Festival Carnival 2017 to win a lots of prizes in this festival season.
    • HellRocker

IFS Festival Carnival 2017 (Find Coupons & Win Lots of Prizes)   05/07/2017

For more information Visit Here
monusingh

Which Is The Best Shopping Website

Rate Topic 0

and 1 more important thing if u are buying the product first see the reviews and rating in diffrent sites and  videos also available in youtube u can see once before buying u can also check prices by going near shops because online prices high some times and also check the coupons available in online u can get some discount  :) 

He is absolutely right....

Amazon ,flipkart,snapdeal, paytm or eBay all are according to me good...

But before you buy just compare the reviews and rating on all the above website and also compare the price...

And choose the one which is very good in review and rating and at very less price...

There are many best online shopping website for different product, if you are looking for electronic product to buy then amazon and flipkart is the best. Looking to buy some clothing online you can try. Onething to remember is check their shipping policy, cancellation policy and payment option before ordering anything online.

I think Snapdeal improves much better while Flipkart goes down.  Amazon is doing as usual. But product description is much more accurate on Snapdeal than all other sites. Also nowadays their customer service improves much better. I am not endorsing any site but this is my personal view. 

in my opinion flipkart best site for actual product and after sell services.......

but amazon customer care is really helpful they always try to cooperate..........

paytm also good

snapdeal is low for packaging and customer service................ even they assured you refund... it takes long time to process... i personally experienced once more than 1 month.

never go for shopclues .............. may be you get low price but product quality must be cheat.....

myntra is really good for appearel..

jabong products depends on seller.

For Men's & Women's wear Myntra.com Koovs.com Jabong.com Manndola.com Zara.com

For home products, Mobile, books etc Flipkart.com Snapdeal.com Amazon.in 

There are also many online site availabe, But here I am only share at I have good experience. All this site are trusted and good shopping portal. They also give good offer and sale and some site provide free shipping and cash on delivery in India. I prefer this site for shopping.

Thanks.

Hello Guys '  There are lots of website for online shopping here i am going to mention some popular shopping sites for men's or women's  .

Azeeva - Online Women fashion store.

Voonik -  Online women's fashion store.

FlipKart -  Online Shopping site

Myntra -  Online Shopping site in India