Sign in to follow this  
SANDY

Mobikwik Cashback Fraud Or Technical Error.....!!

Rate Topic 0

I got the CashBack 100% and no deduction.

I am a regular customer at shopclues i have purchased around 100-150 products from shopclues from last 1yr.

You can easily Return the product i.e if you take the delivery of the product and if you find something wrong in the product you can easily return the product back to shopclues. They will give you full refund back in either Mobikwik or in Clues buck(Shopclues Wallet) As you select.

but if you want to cancel the Product You can Just go any Click Call Option in Shopclues At top right And Lodge A complaint Aganist It.

They will respond you within 48 hours in your Registered email.

Or Else you Can do that you dont accept the Order.And it will Take around 5-6 days for the package to return Back To shopclues And they will process the Refund In mobikwik wallet account.

you can also contact the Shopclues Customer care number.

I am just a customer of shopclues i.e i purchase the product from shopclues nothing else.

Edited by cricket4all

Dear User,

Hope you are having a great shopping experience using MobiKwik wallet and earning cool cashbacks.

As a part of this promotion exclusively for MobiKwik users, we had run a 100% cashback campaign between 6 and 7 P.M. on 29th march with shopclues.com and we got some amazing response.http://on.fb.me/1BIvATh

However, due to a bug in the system instead of this being for just 6-7 P.M. it ran for a longer period inadvertently. This led to some transactions that were not authorised and were not a part of this plan. Hence, we are recalling all such cashbacks to make sure only the users who transacted between 6-7 P.M. get this offer. However, users who didn't pay in this period are entitled for 10% Cashback, which has been already credited in your wallet.

If you encounter any difference in your wallet balance, that could have happened because we have readjusted and curated this glitch.

Hope you will keep enjoying MobiKwik wallet services.

Team MobiKwik

'MobiKwik' is a product of One MobiKwik Systems Pvt. Ltd.

I had not transaction with shopclues on 29th march but i am sharing my very very bad experience with ShopClues and mobikwik. I have ordered 4 products from ShopClues on 18th jan and paid via mobikwik. ShopClues cancelled my 2 products and refund initiated and mobikwik gave only one item refund. For second product cancelled by shopclues and refund intiated on 6th feb i got refund on 28th march after 30 of queries and mails to mobikwik and 10 - 15 calls to ShopClues. I wasted more than 2 months to got my refund. I fought with them and finally they gave me my refund. So beware to shop with mobikwik on shopclues. Mobikwik and shopclues individually good but combination of their can make loss of your money.

I think i made my point.