Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cricket4all

Buy Opner Men’S Wear Sandals At Lowest Price

Rate Topic 0

Shopclues is selling Opner Men's Wear Sandals worth Rs.999 at Rs.173 with an additional shipping charge of Rs.19.This sandal is available in 4 color. To Buy this Opner Men's Wear Sandals, Please follow the below mention steps.

post-54726-0-29840600-1430038339_thumb.jPRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Opner Men's Wear Sandals Open toed, brown coloured.
Has a forefoot strap and an ankle loop with branding and Velcro closures
Comfortable durable and Trendy textured footbed
Tough rubber outsole with patterned grooves and branding
Very smart look Sandals for all ages Wears.

How to Get this Deal

• CLICK HERE for the offer page.
  • Add your product into the cart.
  • Login or register.
  • Add your shipping details
  • Apply coupon- SC57IS173
  • Pay.

SuperDeal suggested by:     No superdeal suggestions, be the first to suggest as superdeal!

Shopclues.... Baap re...... I really fear this website like anything..

I wish you all best of luck...

What normally happens with Shopclues is as follows:

After ordering:

1. The status will remain same for next 1-2 weeks

2. A good number of people will find the order cancelled after 15 days (This is actually good as you will atleast receive your money back in 15 days:-)

3. You will have to call customer care to ask them about the status of your order. This is very tough to get the CC on call. Call yourself lucky if you get them on first attempt

4. Your order might be passed on to another seller after 15 days of delay ;)

5. The other seller might again take some time and might also cancel the order.

6. A good lucky number of people will receive their sandals in June (if ordered in April :)

7. After looking at the sandals you will think not to wear it (wrong size) or throw it (fake) or just return it to Shopclues.

8. Those who want to return will get another shock as Shopclues will deny to take them back

9. Some of you might be able to wear it and finally enjoy the sandals till July ;)

10. Overall everybody will get a good lesson not to shop on Shopclues ever again

Shopclues.... Baap re...... I really fear this website like anything..

I wish you all best of luck...

What normally happens with Shopclues is as follows:

After ordering:

1. The status will remain same for next 1-2 weeks

2. A good number of people will find the order cancelled after 15 days (This is actually good as you will atleast receive your money back in 15 days:-)

3. You will have to call customer care to ask them about the status of your order. This is very tough to get the CC on call. Call yourself lucky if you get them on first attempt

4. Your order might be passed on to another seller after 15 days of delay ;)

5. The other seller might again take some time and might also cancel the order.

6. A good lucky number of people will receive their sandals in June (if ordered in April :)

7. After looking at the sandals you will think not to wear it (wrong size) or throw it (fake) or just return it to Shopclues.

8. Those who want to return will get another shock as Shopclues will deny to take them back

9. Some of you might be able to wear it and finally enjoy the sandals till July ;)

10. Overall everybody will get a good lesson not to shop on Shopclues ever again

excellent observation by you..

ShopClues nahi chorclues...

Its not that bad like its made out here. They don't cancel all the requests, only the ones with Pricing Error.

They just don't accept it like Amazon.

I am one of those avid Sunday Flea market shoppers, so I know they normally accept and deliver.

They are not Flipkart and that's visible in their pricing. Give them due credit.