Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GoD

[Expired] Free 20 Rs Recharge From Fc

Rate Topic 0

i give missed call to 9590666222 but still not received any code, kindly give help me how to get code

i give missed call to 9590666222 but still not received any code, kindly give help me how to get code, friedns pls help me

go to their facebook page. send them a message along with the contact number from which you gave the miss call. they will send u the code.

i give missed call to 9590666222 but still not received any code, kindly give help me how to get code

i give missed call to 9590666222 but still not received any code, kindly give help me how to get code, friedns pls help me

go to their facebook page. send them a message along with the contact number from which you gave the miss call. they will send u the code.

balance is being deducted to call and no sms or any codes

nice received