Sign in to follow this  
Freeindia

I Need Help Of Ours User !! Because Against Ask Me ?

Rate Topic 0

SuperDeal suggested by:     No superdeal suggestions, be the first to suggest as superdeal!

they know one : escalate complained only !! nothing happen further !! 

most frustrating thing of  askmebazar  coustmore care  they pretended like this they  dnt knw about our order  otherwise when they said ur order is  shipped than they dnt knw our tracking number  what we can say about the stupid thingsss .. and also their calling charges too high in playstore their app is one of the most bad rating app ...

Edited by PAm

most frustrating thing of  askmebazar  coustmore care  they pretended like this they  dnt knw about our order  otherwise when they said ur order is  shipped than they dnt knw our tracking number  what we can say about the stupid thingsss .. and also their calling charges too high in playstore their app is one of the most bad rating app ...

Advice : never buy anything from ask me !!

And Help Us .. to fight back against Ask me !! buy placing fake order against cheater 

i placed a order from askme i payed in cod no problem for me

if they will do 100% fraud than police will catch  them they are doing 60 % fraud to people and other 40% they shipped product to peoples  but that product many timess are defective and also they refund money to that peoples who harassing them 

Edited by PAm