Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

saikgp

Suggestion For Admin

Rate Topic 0

I want to suggest admin to make a superloot forum where only post such as more than 85% off or big price error or big price difference nearby to 0rs product should be posted and notification of post should be made by email like of Indian freebies forum. I think this would help ifsians better than missing deals. Or other suggestion is to notify big loots by email if making forum is not possible.

SuperDeal suggested by:     No superdeal suggestions, be the first to suggest as superdeal!

I want to suggest admin to make a superloot forum where only post such as more than 85% off or big price error or big price difference nearby to 0rs product should be posted and notification of post should be made by email like of Indian freebies forum. I think this would help ifsians better than missing deals. Or other suggestion is to notify big loots by email if making forum is not possible.

good idea bro sms alert should also start

Admin please create a whatsapp BroadCast Message ...

where Only Admin Post Hot deals and freebie deals only......

And everyone will get The Deals within Seconds & no one Will miss the deals

Also

No one else can post all rubbish questions.

Thanks

But we already have an App with push notification feature, where admin does updates.

1 hour ago, AKgreat said:

Please add a feature in IFS so that one can see if any admin or contributor is online. It will help users to get their queries and confusions sorted easily.

it already at bottom of forum page you can see Who's Online but to see it you must Log-in into your IFS account.

10 hours ago, HellRocker said:

it already at bottom of forum page you can see Who's Online but to see it you must Log-in into your IFS account.

At the bottom of page it shows the number of members online, I am asking to show if any Admin or contributor is online so that it becomes easy to get queries sorted as one can directly contact the admin or contributor for the same.