Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cac1998

Get Rs 100 'pepper Cash' On 'peppertap'

Rate Topic 0

How to Avail:-

1. Install 'PepperTap' on your Smart Phone.
  2. Click on PepperTap Menu and select "Pepper Cash".
  3. Enter Promo Code PUNE100 or BAG100 Rs. 100 will be to your Account.
  4. Use this Pepper Cash to buy Groceries in your city.
  5. Extra 2% off using PayUMoney wallet

About Offer:-

• Free Delivery if Cart Value exceeds Rs. 250, else Rs. 50 delivery charges.
  • Delivery within 2 hours. (My order got delivered within 90 minutes).
  • Terms & Conditions: Code can be used once per mobile device/phone number
  • Peppertap Caters to Delhi, Greater Noida, Pune, Ghaziabad & Hyderabad.
  • Offer Currently Available in Pune

post-575-0-17649100-1434822853_thumb.jpe

post-575-0-05848400-1434822869_thumb.jpe

post-575-0-51787900-1434823399_thumb.png

SuperDeal suggested by:     No superdeal suggestions, be the first to suggest as superdeal!

Trick for Repeat Orders - Uninstall the APP and reinstall it. Add PepperCash by using the code "PUNE100", add desired products and for the purpose of OTP verification provide other mobile number than the one given before. And enjoy 40% Discount on Groceries with free delivery

I have ordered on the same device 5 times with 5 different numbers on the same address. Just uninstall the APP, reinstall it, Apply Code, only after that place order and verify through OTP.

Important: Do not Verify with OTP, before you add PapperCash, or else that number will not be eligible for Peppercash 

Boss, do not try using the code on the same mobile number. Also Add PepperCash by using the code "PUNE100", add desired products and for the purpose of OTP verification provide. If you Verify the Mobile before Adding PepperCash, would would get the message, "Invalid and Expired Promo Code". Do the basics right and enjoy. 

VERY IMPORTANT: You can use the same device over and over again, BUT you CANNOT USE SAME MOBILE NUMBER again. SORRY

Sir thanks for your steps but I am not trying on the add Pepper Cash on the mobile number.I tried many times as per your instruction against different mobile no

Steps Followed

1.Delete the data and uninstalled and reinstall the Peppertap.

2.Select Pune as the location and then click on  "PepperCash" in the left side of the app and then add Promo code "PUNE100" or "BAG100".It credits 100.

3.Add some item in the basket and request for OTP and and then after confirming OTP the Peppercash vanishes

AND 

1.Delete the data and uninstalled and reinstall the Peppertap.

2.Select Pune as the location and then Add some item in the basket and request for OTP and and then confirmed OTP 

3.Then click on  "PepperCash" in the left side of the app and then add Promo code "PUNE100" or "BAG100".It says Expired and Invalid Promo.

I use the same steps on my Moto G2 and each and every time (for the last entire week and even today) I have got the orders perfectly placed and the PepperCash applied successfully. I have used 7 different numbers on Moto G2 and 2 different number on Samsung Galaxy Tab2. And each and every time I have got the discount successfully.

AND

If may I suggest (as a last resort), Please use some other Android Smartphone for placing new orders.

1.Uninstall and reinstall the Peppertap App.

2.Select Pune as the location and then click on  "PepperCash" in the left side of the app and then add Promo code "PUNE100". It credits 100.

3.Add some item in the basket and request for OTP and then after confirming OTP, I key in the desired address (I have used the same address for 6 orders).

4.The shopping bag has the bill after deducting the Rs. 100.

P.S. I have not used BAG100 at all (had no idea about it). 

I did not take the screen shots because Immediately after I received the orders, I would uninstall the APP, go to GooglePlay and repeat the process