Sign in to follow this  
HellRocker

[Over] Congratulation And Wishes

Rate Topic 5

On 3/1/2017 at 7:23 PM, ImSam said:

Completed 100k POINTS Mark today thanks to IFS Team [ @Admin   @indiafreestuff    @indiafreestuffparam  ] and team members more-ever made some very good friends :)and looted more than 1lacs this year with the help of IFS deals :D :P:lol:;)

Image result for thanks

Related image

Namely a few

@SANDY   @Ranjanp  @superdealer  @abhimishra @rangerover  @chen   @IronMan  @newifs  @harshitram    @HellRocker  :)

Last but not the least  @raviwd bhai for giving each-other real tough time which was for our own betterment   :D;):D

Congratulations 

Today I reached 2000 SDs milestone...?Feeling happy?about it...Thanks to Admin and IFS staff members...also many thanks to all other IFS members for making IFS the best Daily deals website and helping it's viewers save a ton of money...IFS rocks!!!❤️❤️❤️

10 minutes ago, raviwd said:

Today I reached 2000 SDs milestone...?Feeling happy?about it...Thanks to Admin and IFS staff members...also many thanks to all other IFS members for making IFS the best Daily deals website and helping it's viewers save a ton of money...IFS rocks!!!❤️❤️❤️

Congrats 

15 minutes ago, raviwd said:

congratulations :):)

1 hour ago, raviwd said:

Congrats Bro :)

On 3/24/2017 at 9:20 AM, raviwd said:

Congo bro

On 3/24/2017 at 9:20 AM, raviwd said:

congrats thanks to be a member of IFS