Sign in to follow this  
RAHUL1008

Aircel Cheap Tactics

Rate Topic 0

I am using Aircel 2g and 3g for internet(in different sims of UPEAST).I usually extend the data validity by recharging on the last day of validity and data gets carry forward.Now this time data which was recharged for this month got consumed within the month(carry forwarded data is there) and now it is giving very low speed i.e only 8kbps(both 2g and 3g ).My question is that when data is already there then why it is giving such low speeds.

On contacting customer care,they are telling that data which was valid for this month has been consumed and carry forward data can be used only at 64kbps,be whatever 2g or 3g.

I have never heard any of such thing,at 64kbps who can use the carry forward data?then what is the logic of carrying the data forward when we can’t use it.Guys think 10 times before carry forwarding the data in Aircel because speed will be only 64kbps.

Guys please tell what you have experienced on carry forwarding the data?like someone has 2.5gb data left and he/she recharges with 1gb on the last of validity then according to Aircel logic he will get 2g/3g speed only on the NEW 1gb data and only 64kbps on 2.5gb data carry forwarded from last month.Isn’t this is wrong?

SuperDeal suggested by:     No superdeal suggestions, be the first to suggest as superdeal!

This is insane ,But they will simply tell that it is fair usage policy(fup),that's it..

I have recharged with limited validity packs in which after consuming data one will be charged at 10p/10kb.So there is no fup point of view.What I have done is that I do the next data recharge on the last day of validity of data and hence the data gets carried forward.So now what has happened is that the data limit of this month has finished but the carry forwarded is there but they have reduced the speed to 8kBps for the carry forwarded data.

They are saying to do a new recharge and then the speeds will be restored back but my point is that then also the same thing will happen again and the pile of carry forwarded data will increase more.

Please tell your experience with Aircel or with other operator regarding this matter,I am very much sad by this fraud of Aircel.  :(  :unsure:  :wacko: