Sign in to follow this  
MrLegend

New Way Of Cheating By Paytm

Rate Topic 0

Today in 11am sale many products were in stock.

CASE 1: When I tried to add the product(Kestrel phone) to cart it was showing error,the product finally got added to the cart as soon as the offer expired.

CASE 2:Another product got added to cart,applied code and in the next step when I pressed Proceed to Payment some error came and error gone once the product went out of stock.

Edited by MrDealer

SuperDeal suggested by:     No superdeal suggestions, be the first to suggest as superdeal!

actually , one or more think remain unsold and offer end !! Just they want to improve click on their website !! Nothing Else !! 

but there is way !! 

if you complain to gather to paytm then i will slightly change thier way to keeping fake Product !!

P.s : Complain number need to be in Tons... So  They can know the customer noting down the foolness !

same bro.. unable to proceed to the payment page. getting the error in cart. i tried to call their customer care, they r now not transferring the call to their customer executive. moreover, they have now implemented restriction to the send money option. now u have to send request to paytm to get the send money service enabled. GOD knows what they r upto.