Sign in to follow this  
Optimist

#ghantapaytmkaro

Rate Topic 0

So paytm came up with an offer 100% cashback sale, We IFSian were/are excited and wasting our time daily.

Why ?

Because they are kind of expert in cheating.

Those who are claiming that the deal is not fake--Dear friends if they don't give anyone then who will sit on the next day doubting their speed of previous time.

What i got till now,

Code can't be applied on this item, error in checkout, no payment option, out of stock, code expired!!!!!!!!! & an ipad cover.

I bet no one got a mobile of higher price. Though some got some cheap mobiles---Strange some are claiming that there orders are cancelled.
So this is a nice way of cheating.

On twitter when i posted they replied "Inventory managed by seller" & "Click as soon as it goes live".
Seena thok ke chori kar rahe hai! :D kyoki abki baar hai Modi sarkar.

Those who are telling they will do this , do that---Sorry you can't do anything legally to them!
Max you can do is share you complaint on social media. I have seen that they are afraid of publicity(bad) on Twitter as they can't delete a tweet.
So if you are angry on them i urge you to join twitter with tagline #GhantaPaytmKaro tagging @Paytm. Just make it trending and they will suffer.
It will take you 1 minute t do this and you probably have wasted 35 min (5 min per sale) already, just waste this 1 minute also.
So     .............   #GhantaPaytmKaro.

and stop accusing Admin 4 Paytm's cheating.--"http://indiafreestuff.in/electronics-100-cashback-sale-paytm-23rd-25th-june/#comment-380641"

SuperDeal suggested by:     No superdeal suggestions, be the first to suggest as superdeal!

I didnt got Ghanta... mujhe to THULLU mila... :D

Hey wait !!!

bt wt wud happn aftr makin them suffer... they wud stop these offers nd sales (mostly fake) nd the some of the lucky ones b/w us who earned a lot thru PayTM nd somtyms to 4om Sales wud suffer instead...

Jzt dont participate, if u dont lyk it...

As I didnt participated in ny of the EC sale odr than the First One... #Stop_Expecting_Everything_Free :)

I didnt got Ghanta... mujhe to THULLU mila... :D

Hey wait !!!

bt wt wud happn aftr makin them suffer... they wud stop these offers nd sales (mostly fake) nd the some of the lucky ones b/w us who earned a lot thru PayTM nd somtyms to 4om Sales wud suffer instead...

Jzt dont participate, if u dont lyk it...

As I didnt participated in ny of the EC sale odr than the First One... #Stop_Expecting_Everything_Free :)

no one suffering them they suffered us   :)  we just express our feelings

itz nt lyk dt bro... our Protest wud make their rep suffer nd so az ours deal hunting as they nvr gonna improve on this marketing tactics rather they wud jzt make it worse lyk the odr onez out there... #No_Gain

It's a conspiracy to not only cheat us but attract some share holder for expanding their business.

As far i know paytm sold there 20% stock to alibaba. Such a huge company always check popularity & user base prior to investing.

Now they want to attract more investors for which they are cheating us to increase their popularity and will cheat companies like Alibaba......

If you look into the positive  --We Indians are best aur mauka mila to Bideshiyo ko bech denge.......... :P

Seriously I wasted lot of time and energy on this cashback sale for last few days but haven't got anything.I was able to buy few in fashion one buy  paytm cancelled it nicely...I will recommend to Admin also not to waste time and post their offer also as we all are wasting time on this Bogus Fake sale of Paytm.

It's a conspiracy to not only cheat us but attract some share holder for expanding their business.

As far i know paytm sold there 20% stock to alibaba. Such a huge company always check popularity & user base prior to investing.

Now they want to attract more investors for which they are cheating us to increase their popularity and will cheat companies like Alibaba......

If you look into the positive --We Indians are best aur mauka mila to Bideshiyo ko bech denge.......... :P

i'm telling same aspect bro... itz jzt a marketing tactics , in which some of us gain odrz dont... it doznt mean dt our protest cud make ny change... it wud jzt make thing worse... nd we ol belong 2 dt sm kinfolk... u too hv njoyd few of dt earlier... #Maybe ;)

i'm telling same aspect bro... itz jzt a marketing tactics , in which some of us gain odrz dont... it doznt mean dt our protest cud make ny change... it wud jzt make thing worse... nd we ol belong 2 dt sm kinfolk... u too hv njoyd few of dt earlier... #Maybe ;)

Yes bro things will get worse but how?

Remember Freecharge, Do you find any fantastic offer of them after it was acquired by Snapdeal--I didn't know of any! As soon as Snapdeal bought it they got to know that most of the accounts are fake and are only used for free offers.

Same thing will happen to Paytm after it will successfully trick some other firms.

Two points--either make a business such that it runs even after you or "make a business which can be successfully sold at a great margin". Paytm's Vijay Shekhar Sharma must be looking into the 2nd option!

For sake of what you can earn in future you can't let yourself be cheated today!

Yes bro things will get worse but how?

Remember Freecharge, Do you find any fantastic offer of them after it was acquired by Snapdeal--I didn't know of any! As soon as Snapdeal bought it they got to know that most of the accounts are fake and are only used for free offers.

Same thing will happen to Paytm after it will successfully trick some other firms.

Two points--either make a business such that it runs even after you or "make a business which can be successfully sold at a great margin". Paytm's Vijay Shekhar Sharma must be looking into the 2nd option!

For sake of what you can earn in future you can't let yourself be cheated today!

no one is cheating u bro... as u didnt hv invested nything dtz getting wasted... itz u who is expecting everything for free... many of us are getting these... it doznt matter dt if we cudnt get offers we wud call it as #Angoor_Khatte_Hain .. :P ... u too hv earned atleast a few penny 4om PayTM earlier... nd PayTM is not evn forcing us to participate in their sales... So if u ponder they wud cheat, dn jzt leave dm on their own sake by not participating in ny of d offerz... nd ol of it Nothinz Free in This World , we must accept its marketing strategy #They_Gain-We_Gain ... bhai :) Edited by AnimeshAshu

nd yeah u're ri8 bhai... Snapdeal stopped offers after seeing a lot of fake accs... dn tell whoz fault iz this... theirs or ours, huh !???

itz we who try tweaks on dm to earn illegit nd so as we are cont. barred 4om awesome offers later aftr they settle their pads firmly nd the legit ones hv to suffer that too...

so jzt leave it... why we're muddling up our tiny minds here.. hehe !? :)

Edited by AnimeshAshu

no one is cheating u bro... as u didnt hv invested nything dtz getting wasted... itz u who is expecting everything for free... many of us are getting these... it doznt matter dt if we cudnt get offers we wud call it as #Angoor_Khatte_Hain .. :P ... u too hv earned atleast a few penny 4om PayTM earlier... nd PayTM is not evn forcing us to participate in their sales... So if u ponder they wud cheat, dn jzt leave dm on their own sake by not participating in ny of d offerz... nd ol of it Nothinz Free in This World , we must accept its marketing strategy #They_Gain-We_Gain ... bhai :)

time wasted bro!

nd yeah u're ri8 bhai... Snapdeal stopped offers after seeing a lot of fake accs... dn tell whoz fault iz this... theirs or ours, huh !???

itz we who try tweaks on dm to earn illegit nd so as we are cont. barred 4om awesome offers later aftr they settle their pads firmly nd the legit ones hv to suffer that too...

so jzt leave it... why we're muddling up our tiny minds here.. hehe !? :)

absolutely we have cheated them, i have 4 sim and 1 android and if there is offer it should be availed on my all numbers--why limited to only 1 mobile? that's why i cheated them.

have u cheated flipkart/amazon/snapdeal/shopclues-----na bhai kyoki wo pehle paisa le lete hai!

lekin wo kya koi mauks chhorte hai, bilkul nai---they all have cheated me and are still tricking.

I can't do anything to them other than sharing experience......

Seedhi baat sab thagne baithe hai aur jo  nai baithe unhe inn jaise log uksa dete hai!