Sign in to follow this  
akhilreddy7

Paypal

Rate Topic 0

I want to know about about how to setup paypal account  and there is need of credit or debit card 

i just want to receive money from paypal from that i want to transfer to my bank if anyone know about paypal help dont say google is ur friend i know but i want personal suggestion and expereinces i will give some reward to them also not so big 

SuperDeal suggested by:     No superdeal suggestions, be the first to suggest as superdeal!

its simple bro

i already have paypal account

steps create ur paypal id

in request option 

enter ur pan no.

bank details

email verification

purpose of receipt/payment funds

note : in that bank verification process paypal deduct some amount in my case its about 63 rs approx after verify the bank details its again reversed the balance to ur bank account

and similar 2 small deposits by paypal at last for ur bank account details within 2-3 days which is shown in ur bank account for paypal confirmation 

after u will receive/ pay ur paypal money to ur bank

NOTE: I need nothing in exchange of it

Edited by shailgarg

I try to add my debit card infomation in paypal account but he accept only credit card

yup... its just simple as above ones said... u Just need Pan Card, Email for Verification and Bank Detail for transactions...

n Yeah!!! Have you got any earning trick through paypal or something like that, then plz share it or PM me bro...??? :)

Asa kuch hua then jarur share karege

bro... i was just muddled up.. 'cause akhil bhai ne likha h "i just want to receive money from paypal from that i want to transfer to my bank"

nd as we can see... how could he transfer money from dt if he doesnt hv ny idea about paypal... so mje laga ... akhil bro got some tricks to earn money in paypal... so asking for its transfer to bank... #Jasoosi :D

its simple bro

i already have paypal account

steps create ur paypal id

in request option 

enter ur pan no.

bank details

email verification

purpose of receipt/payment funds

note : in that bank verification process paypal deduct some amount in my case its about 63 rs approx after verify the bank details its again reversed the balance to ur bank account

and similar 2 small deposits by paypal at last for ur bank account details within 2-3 days which is shown in ur bank account for paypal confirmation 

after u will receive/ pay ur paypal money to ur bank

NOTE: I need nothing in exchange of it

yup... its just simple as above ones said... u Just need Pan Card, Email for Verification and Bank Detail for transactions...

n Yeah!!! Have you got any earning trick through paypal or something like that, then plz share it or PM me bro...??? :)

thank u very much bro

really?

my debit card is accepted

may be i am old user.

only international cards has been accepted

Private Bank Cards are ONLY accepted, like ICICI Debit, Citi Debit, etc. Other banks, like HDFC/SBI/PNB are not. Also, only Some of Credit Cards are accepted.

If you have any issues while creating the account, let me know. I have in depth knowledge of Paypal. 

There are chances that your funds go into hold for a period of 90 days, to accept you as a Verified Seller. (This happens sometimes, not always, if Paypal thinks you're doing something illegal or against their TnC's)

Add your bank account, and make sure that you have net banking, else you'll have to ask the bank for last N transactions. 2 transactions of < INR 2 each will be deposited in your Bank, to verify account. They will have a 4 digit code, written besides *PAYPAL which you will have to submit in Paypal account. Once that's done, the limitation will be upheld and you'll be able to make transfers easily.

Since you won't be making any Purchases, you won't need to add a Card. Although it would show you this message in the pending status, but you can simply ignore that. Whatsapp me if you get stuck somewhere.

Edited by akhilreddy7
dont post phone numbers openly

I try to add my debit card infomation in paypal account but he accept only credit card

Private Bank Cards are ONLY accepted, like ICICI Debit, Citi Debit, etc. Other banks, like HDFC/SBI/PNB are not. Also, only Some of Credit Cards are accepted.