Sign in to follow this  
Cricket4all

Citrus Cube Loot- Get Rs 50 Mobile Recharge Or Bill Payment “Absolutely Free”

Rate Topic 0

Citrus Cube is back again with a loot deal offering flat Rs 50 cashback on Rs 50 mobile recharge or bill payment. The offer is valid only 1st recharge or bill payment till 31st July. So, hurry up and loot lo !!

citrus-cube-Rs-50-cashback-on-Rs-50-rech

The best thing about this offer is that you can recharge same mobile number from different citrus accounts and get cashback again and you can also transfer this cashback to your bank account.

So you can do a recharge of Rs 50 by paying through your bank and you will get Rs 50 cashback instantly. You can then transfer this Rs 50 back to bank account and so your recharge will be free !!

Click here for Source

Terms and Conditions :-

The flat cashback of Rs.50 is valid on transaction values of Rs.50 or more.
The cash back is valid on payments made using credit cards and debit cards only.
The cashback gets processed automatically after your 1st bill payment: No coupon code is required.
The amount will be credited to your Citrus Cash account in real time.
The money in your Citrus Cash Account can be used in Cube for recharges or bill payments.
Grab your cashback amount by signing in to your Citrus Cash iPhone/Android app at http://bit.ly/1PS8V31.
Your Citrus Cash can be utilized towards all/any purchases at 600+ merchants.
The offer is only valid for a bill payment made until the 31st July 2015. So hurry!
The amount credited into your Citrus Cash account is subject to the Citrus Cash terms and conditions.
Citrus will withdraw the amount credited to your Citrus Cash account if you cancel the bill payment transaction.
Citrus reserves the right to not extend the offer to certain users if it believes they have malicious intent.
This is a limited time offer, and Citrus reserves the right to withdraw the offer at its own discretion.

SuperDeal suggested by:     uday9258

rooted phone required or works on multiple times on same phone by changing accounts ? ples ans mods

no root or any other tweaks required... working unlimited times on same mobile, same number and same debit card... You just need to log out and sign in with different new ids each time...! any more concerns !? :)

yup... its working , I used it 4 times again today...

and its valid till 31st of July... :)

Thnx , i also done before ur quote but i want to know how u used one debit card 4 tym while for me its working two tym for one debit card ( i tried with 2 debit card but both can do twice each only )

Edited by makrant