HellRocker

Received Defective Product In Paytm 100% Cashback Sale

Rate Topic 0

Hi, friends today i got my first product of paytm 100% sale , unluckily one piece of the product is defective.

Prodcut link :- https://paytm.com/shop/p/bike-tyre-led-light-with-motion-sensor-blue-color-set-of-2-AUTBIKE-TYRE-LEBRAN23277C94C84FD

i already send mail to paytm care about it hope i got replacement soon as 100% sale i think there have no chance of refund :huh: 

Image 1 - Without opening the packet you can see there have already crack on one piece 

2rcW29e.jpg

Image 2 - After opening i realise how much it actually damaged there have no mean to use it with running Bike Tyre

HXjW3GQ.jpg

SuperDeal suggested by:     No superdeal suggestions, be the first to suggest as superdeal!

As i know there is no replacement service,only they will refund,that too only shipping charges for sure in this case,by the way how much are the shipping charges?i too got 1 prodcut yesterday from paytm of 100% cb sale,the seller had sent me completely a different product.but that's ok in my case.anyways paytm sellers are the worst sellers ever.

today i got mail from paytm very bad service i experienced they reply "So sorry for the trouble! As of now we don't have replacement and exchange policy with us. We only do return and refund so we request you to mark the return request against order 109abcd420 in the return period so that we can process further"post-71229-0-33613500-1436956044.gif

Edited by HellRocker