Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ziagkp

Book My Show Flat Rs.69 Off

Rate Topic 0

Code: BMSINDIA69

*Terms & Conditions:The offer entitles you to a maximum discount of INR 69 on a transaction value of INR 150 or more.You can redeem the code on the BookMyShow website & mobile application.Offer valid only on movies.One email ID can avail the offer only once.Offer is only valid on those email IDs on which this communication has been sent.WinPin(s) valid PAN India across all cinemas/partners associated with BookMyShow.WinPin(s) can be used only once within the validity period.If lost/misused, the voucher(s) cannot be replaced/refunded and cannot be revalued. Void if resold, cannot be exchanged for point(s) or cash & cannot be re-validated.In addition to these BookMyShow WinPin Terms and Conditions, BookMyShow vouchers and their use on our website are also subject to BookMyShow’s general Terms of Use. Also, BookMyShow’s decision will be final in case of any dispute..
https://bookmyshow.com

SuperDeal suggested by:     No superdeal suggestions, be the first to suggest as superdeal!

haha Yar finally admin posted the correct coupon,thanks admin,by the way ziag bhai it's not possible to apply both winpin and this voucher on one transaction..

Yes chen bhai i was confused with winpin or gift card thats why i said yes.. yeah u cant apply both winpin or discount coupon..