Sign in to follow this  
Heemamaari

Any Good Offer To Buy Windows 10

Rate Topic 0

Question

SuperDeal suggested by:     No superdeal suggestions, be the first to suggest as superdeal!

11 answers to this question

i think microsoft is giving free download of windows 10 .iso file on their website......download it and burn it on a dvd...use that dvd to install windows 10....(please confirm from the microsoft website as I heard this from my friend)

No dear! Please do not recommend this to anyone. The free Windows 10 upgrade is only for those people who have genuine Windows 7, 8 or 8.1. Other than that if you install Windows 10 from Iso then you would need product key.

And if you do not get product key then the Windows will become trial version for 30 days.......and after that it won't allow you to login without product key. Be careful!

i was using window 8.1 genuine window .. and than  i downloaded window 10 iso from there website and installed with daemon tool after installing  window is still activated 

If you had genuine Windows 8.1 then why you used Daemon tool..... You are officially liable to get free upgrade to Windows 10 and moreover it won't ask for any product key after upgradation.