Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

deals14

Pepperfry 500 Off On 1500

Rate Topic 0

SuperDeal suggested by:     No superdeal suggestions, be the first to suggest as superdeal!

@Amolverma8 search before posting.

Bro here u have said this but my deals which worth promotion are not promoted there u didn't said anything ? Did u ? Did u have replied something ? Did admin have replied something ?

Guest comments are always welcomed but have the dignity to reply to queries (to admin also)

Thanks

[let's see u reply this or not]

Bro here u have said this but my deals which worth promotion are not promoted there u didn't said anything ? Did u ? Did u have replied something ? Did admin have replied something ?

Guest comments are always welcomed but have the dignity to reply to queries (to admin also)

Thanks

We do post every good deal.

Thanks

Listen bro we say you to search before as it first saves your time, second we always post good deals which prove to be genuine and good for everyone also provides points (rewards) for that. I can see you have 33 superdeals for that you had also received points that time you didn't thanked much or commented "Thank you very much for posting my deal on FP", Did you ??

Here you can check that we comments every repost poster to check before posting, they didn't reply like you did -

<p>

Listen bro we say you to search before as it first saves your time, second we always post good deals which prove to be genuine and good for everyone also provides points (rewards) for that. I can see you have 33 superdeals for that you had also received points that time you didn't thanked much or commented "Thank you very much for posting my deal on FP", Did you ??

Here you can check that we comments every repost poster to check before posting, they didn't reply like you did -

Good to see u replying to my query actually I said thanked everytime when I seen that you have promoted my deal but in work I am so busy that I am not able to visit ifs and not able to check which deal are HP made I am not reffering to this one as here it was my mistake I accept u can see my previous topics Groupon codes and other deals

Neways let's look up to future will be posting deals I hope that fulfills HP deals criteria

Just want to confess and so posted .

And Yes thank you for replying