Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stive

Get 100% Cashback Up To Rs. 100 For Shopping Through Mobile App Or Website Of Shopclues And Paying Using Citrus Cash Wallet

Rate Topic 0

Get 100% CASHBACK Up To Rs. 100 For Shopping Through Mobile App Or Website Of Shopclues And Paying Using Citrus Cash Wallet

Get 100% CASHBACK Up To Rs. 100 For Shopping Through Mobile App Or Website Of Shopclues And Paying Using Citrus Cash Wallet

Url – http://shopclu...om

T& C:

Shopclues

Terms and Conditions:

Offer is applicable only when an order is placed successfully from the website or the mobile app of Shopclues using Citrus Cash as the payment option.

Cash back will be provided for 100% of transaction value, up to Rs.100, whichever is lower, on shopping through the mobile app or website of Shopclues using Citrus Cash as the payment option.

Products returned by the customer would NOT be eligible for the cashback.

A maximum of ONE cash back per customer (identified through a unique mobile number) paying through Citrus Cash can be availed.

Cash back offer is applicable on total transaction amount.

Offer can be availed by both existing and new users of Citrus Cash.

The cash back shall be credited to the Citrus Cash account of the eligible customer the next working day after making the transaction. The customer will also receive an SMS about the cash back credit.

Offer is valid on 20th September 2015.

SuperDeal suggested by:     No superdeal suggestions, be the first to suggest as superdeal!

Bro offer will live on tommorow already mentioned.

So I think no need to confirm.

As already on official site.

I just spoke to citrus cc ,they said that this particular offer has been withdrawn today,sorry for the inconvinience blah blah.They said they r trying to remove the offer from the offers page soon..

Bhai I still don't agree on this THIS POST IS INVALID THEN WHY THE HELL PROMMOTED !!!! Yaha invalid post krne ke liye bhi pause milte hai kya ??? Copy paste ke saath

@admin !!! Kaha ho bhai

If you don't comment here then I will post spam topics on your forum and ask for credits for that ! This is not done Am I a fool over here who posts genuine !?!? Still don't get superdeals in most

hey buddy this offer also posted on official site of citrus its not mean they copied from any forum.

so plz ask admin why he promoted but not blame me for copying.

hey buddy this offer also posted on official site of citrus its not mean they copied from any forum.

so plz ask admin why he promoted but not blame me for copying.

Bhai mai tumhare khilaf nhi hun so don't worry and I talking on basis of their fb page and twitter also they removed from their source now ! Mai yeh soch raja hun kya admin humlogo ko reply bhi ni krega ab !