Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zaheen

Happy Hour Offer: Book A Domestic Hotel & Get 50% Cashback At Cleartrip

Rate Topic 0

25% instant cashbackon hotels plus 25% cashback credited into your Wallet
*.Cashback is subject to amax amount of Rs 1250 instant cashback and Rs 1250 credited into your wallet.
*.Cashback is valid on Base Price of Hotels.
*.Booking Dates: 14 October 2015 (12 noon – 12 midnight).
*.Stay Dates: Completely open
How to book & get cashback?
*.Search & book any domestic hotel in India on the Cleartrip site or the Cleartrip app for any stay date of your choice.
*.Simply enter coupon codeCTPLUS before making payment with your Debit / Credit card.
*.25% cashback will be instantly deducted from the amount payable and 25% cashback will be credited into your wallet.
*.The cashback amount in your wallet can then be used to make subsequent bookings on Cleartrip. Please ensure that you use this money credited in you wallet by 30 November as it will expire on 30 November.
​How do I check the cashback amount credited into my wallet?
You can check the amount credited into your wallet by checking the amount listed in the Wallet section of your accounts page on Cleartrip.

SuperDeal suggested by:     No superdeal suggestions, be the first to suggest as superdeal!

http://www.cleartrip.com/

.25% instant cashbackon hotels plus25% cashback credited into your Wallet
*.Cashback is subject to amax amount of Rs 1250 instant cashback and Rs 1250 credited into your wallet.
*.Cashback is valid on Base Price of Hotels.
*.Booking Dates: 14 October 2015 (12 noon – 12 midnight).
*.Stay Dates: Completely open
How to book & get cashback?
*.Search & book any domestic hotel in India on the Cleartrip site or the Cleartrip app for any stay date of your choice.
*.Simply enter coupon codeCTPLUS before making payment with your Debit / Credit card.
*.25% cashback will be instantly deducted from the amount payable and 25% cashback will be credited into your wallet.
*.The cashback amount in your wallet can then be used to make subsequent bookings on Cleartrip. Please ensure that you use this money credited in you wallet by 30 November as it will expire on 30 November.
​How do I check the cashback amount credited into my wallet?
You can check the amount credited into your wallet by checking the amount listed in the Wallet sectionof your accounts page on Cleartrip.