HellRocker

Ifs Android App Official Thread (Features, Changelog, Faq & More)

Rate Topic 0

aWETqRy.png

(Download App By clicking Above icon)

IFS App is one stop destination for Amazon Offers, Flipkart Deals, Amazon Diwali Sale, Gosf, Snapdeal Sale, Ebay Exclusive Coupons and Offers, Foodpanda coupons, Grofers coupons, PayTm Mobile Recharge & Bus Ticket Booking Promo codes.India Free Stuff Offers Best Deals Online, Discount Coupons ,Freebies...the best stuff to do, see, eat and buy covering majority of the places all over India and also few around the globe.

Download the IndiaFreeStuff application to start saving on everything you are looking for...across the country. Whether you are shopping for the latest fashion trends,craving for a cheap dinner or lunch in town ,or spending work meetings daydreaming about travelling to your favourite destinations,a daily replenishment of deals all discounts you like.

Every Deal or Coupons or Freebies is available to use immediately,so you're never more than a few taps away from viewing your favourite deal to your favorite restaurant or grabbing your handy cam at amazing discounts.

With the IFS android app,you can :-

• Browse Favourite Deals, Coupons & Freebies
  • Search for Old Deals and Browser Categories
  • Instant alert for Loot Deals by Push Notification so you never miss any deal
  • Discuss your deals in forum
  • Signup/Signin in our website using Google account or manually
  • Shake Phone and get deal of the day
  • Share Deal in one click
  • This is a free application for all those crazy shopaholics which enables mobile shopping across various categories.Now enjoy finding deals at your finger tips. Also make sure to send us feedback how we can improve this application

rywmnJs.png

6g6J7VE.png    nFEaflB.png

post-71229-0-37735900-1446201124.jpg

PteLonD.png    JmsS7JN.png

EuzU4yB.png    EFeM7uj.png

I2Z1bVv.png    yLvSdUP.png

Edited by HellRocker

SuperDeal suggested by:     No superdeal suggestions, be the first to suggest as superdeal!

C6zCZoO.png

Changelog :-

-----------------------------------

v2.3 (29 April 2016)

• Google sign up/ Login fixed
  • Other bugs fixed

v2.3 (22 November 2015)

• Minor bug fixed

v2.2 (3 November 2015)

• Notification Bug Fixed
  • Deal Of The Day Switch off/on setting added
v2.1 (29 October 2015)
  • Search function added
  • Share option added
  • Shake & Get Deal of the added
  • Many bugs fixed
v2.0 (25 October 2015)
  • Extra Permission Removed
  • Added Time in Deal
  • Added New menu
  • bug fixes including showing deal, menu tab switching, & other bugs
  • Favourite Function Added

v1.9 (7 October 2015)

• Add to Favorite option
  • Better UI
  • Login using Google account
  • Fixed Exit & Other Bugs
  • Push notification feature
  • Login/Sign up
  • Add comments/View Comments
  • Fast and Easy to operate
  • Ads Free

26S7fsZ.png
Upcoming Features :-
  • Facebook login option
  • App share & Refer option
  • Forget password option
  • Inbuilt web browser
  • feedback option

cBtm2fI.png
App Permissions
Identity :- find accounts on the device

Contacts :- find accounts on the device

Phone :- read phone status and identity

Wi-Fi connection information :- view Wi-Fi connections

Device ID & call information :- read phone status and identity

Other :-

• receive data from Internet
  • full network access
  • view network connections
  • prevent device from sleeping
  • use accounts on the device
  • control vibration
Edited by HellRocker
Update

AXyiMwd.png
Frequently asked questions (FAQ) :-

Q: Does the IFS app work with any version of Android?
A: You'll need Android OS 2.3 or a later version to use this app.

Q: How can I update the application?
A: You can check for updates via Google Play store, or by using this thread

Q: How do I log in to the app?
A: You'll be asked to log in with your username and password at first startup of app. You can also access the login window from the side drawer.

Q: Why don't I get notifications?
A: To ensure the prompt delivery of IFS app notifications, please check that you have a good Internet connection and your phone Sound & notification settings is configured properly.
Other Possible reasons for not receiving notifications:-

• You have disabled notifications by using any other app
  • You have hibernate or freeze IFS app.
  • Your phone connection is unstable.
  • In Some rarely cases problem with IFS server.

Q: No push notification for new deal.?
A: Push notification only for very hot deal, otherwise people will get annoyed by seeing lot of notification.

Q: Multiple notification for 1 deal, sometime I got 20 notification for same deal, and they fall continuously?
A: We suggest you to update the app from playstore. If already updated try deleting data/cache and reinstalling the app this should fix the problem.

Q: App not working. Stuck at Loading screen …?
A: Please check your network connection, try deleting data/cache and reinstalling the app. if problem still exist feel free to report here with proper bugs report format.

Q: Why is the app slow for me?
A: Be sure you have a good network connection. We are working to optimize performance of our app with each version we release.

Q: Can I manage my account from the app?
A:  No, in order to change your password, email address, or any other information, you need to log in to your http://indiafreestuff.in account from your computer, or via an Internet browser on your Android device.

Q: Can I share a deal from the app?
A: Yes, tap the share button at the top corner of the deal window, and you will get a list of apps you can share a course via.

Q: What is Shake to Deal Of the day?
A: Shake to Deal Of the day is a feature to get exclusive deal of the day, everyday we select one best deal from all superdeals that we called "DOD (Deal Of the day)".

Q: How do I refresh the Deals?
A: You can now refresh content in the app by using the familiar pull-to-refresh gesture. Just swipe down on any screen in the app and you'll get the freshest content available for that screen.

Q: Is there an IFS app available for iPhone, Blackberry, Windows Phone or other phone platforms?
A: Sorry but due to lack of resources and developer currently IFS app only available for android but soon in future we will try to make app for Windows and iOS. If you don't have android, you can use IFS by visiting the http://indiafreestuff.in website from any mobile device.

Q: Are there plans for future releases?
A: Yes. We've got some great things in the works. As always, we'd love to hear your ideas and serve you best. Please give us some time and your valuable feedback to improve our app.

Q: I would like to suggest feature for upcoming version and bugs report in current built?
A: Great! You can do so by clicking the 'Like? Rate us' button located from the menu sidebar. To open the sidebar, from your IFS app swipe your finger across the screen from the left edge to the right. You can submit suggestion and bugs report by leaving feedback in play store or by replying in this thread. we really appreciate it and we will try our best to solve bugs and implement your suggestion in future update of App. 
Please provide as much detail as possible so we can best assist youSo tell us what you like and what could be better. Some lucky valuable feedback users will get IFS points and other freebies as reward.

To get proper feedback or Bug Resolved faster, always provide your problem in proper format, 

• Handset Make/Model                         : (i.e. Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500)
  • Android Version                                 : (i.e. V4.2 Jelly Bean)
  • IFS App Version                                 :  (i.e. V2.2)
  • Connection Type                               :  (i.e. Wifi, 3g, Proxy Based)
  • Operations You have Tried                :  (i.e.Click On forum / Category )
  • Repetition of Bug                               : (i.e. Always/Random/Sometimes/One Time)
  • Timing (if any)                                    : (i.e. At what time you face problem)
  • In Older versions                                : (i.e. Yes, Same Problem/No Working Fine)
  • Screenshots                                       : (if Possible Post screenshots. This will help to Solve Bug Faster)
Edited by HellRocker

2 minutes ago, Cricket4all said:

what's the limit for soon...

1 month 3 month 6 month or 1 yr or 2 yr?????

@Admin when is the next version of app & website COMING????????????????????????????????????????

In App we facing some issue with API, developer still working on that. It may be fixed any time but we expect it to done with in 7-10 days.