Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zester

Smartapp- Get Flat 50% Off On First Recharge (Max Rs 50)

Rate Topic 0

Smartapp- Get flat 50% off on First Recharge (Max Rs 50)

Smartapp is your intelligent prepaid recharge App. It analyzes your behavior and auto creates a combo of multiple packs covering Topup, 2G, 3G, SMS, Roaming & Rate Cutters. Today Smartapp has come up with an excellent offer where you can get flat 50% off your first recharge (Max rs 50). So, hurry and grab it fast.

How to avail this offer-

1- Download Smart App from Referral link (Ask and IndiaFreeStuffer for Referral link or Referral coupon)

2-Sign in/ Sign up

3- Scroll down and click got refereed

refer11.jpg

4- Apply coupon

refer2.jpg

5-Make a recharge of Rs 100 (for Max benefit of Rs 50)

6- Discount will be auto applied at first recharge.

7-Make payment with suitable available options

8- Recharge done

Terms & Conditions:

1- Applicable only on First Recharge

2- Max off Rs 50

Refer and Earn:

Smartapp also let you refer and earn: Invite friends to get half of their first recharge amount as discount, upto Rs. 50. Example: Your friends recharge with Rs. 50 then you get Rs. 25 discount coupon.

SuperDeal suggested by:     Neelamgill2012, vinu92

INSTALL SMARTAPP & GET 50% DISCOUNT ON RECHARGE/BILPAYMENT (LOOT OFFER)

TO DOWNLOAD (PM/msg me for referal Link)

NOTE : Install smartapp from refferal link given by me otherwise u will not get any discount on recharges.

1) Install from  > After Install go to my account & signin through Google or Facebook account & Verify ur Number through OTP
2) 50% Discount is auto applied at cart before making the payment for your first recharge.
3) Maximum Discount Rs 50 per transaction.
4) Please open the link only from your Android mobile for this offer to work. ?Offer will not be applied if the link is opened through the desktop.
5) More Offers inside the App.