Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shume

Buy any Windows 2-in-1 or Tablet and activate paytm offer to get Rs.1200 cash!

Rate Topic 1

https://www.microsoft.com/india/tabletoffer/

About the offer

Whether it’s the latest Windows tablet you’ve been eyeing or that snazzy Windows 2-in-1, now you have an excuse to grab your dream device. With a never before offer that actually rewards you for making a smart decision.

Here’s how:

• Buy a Windows 2-in-1 (detachable) or Tablet from any retail or online store
  • Activate the device and fill out the form below. You will receive a call shortly after to activate the device
  • On successful activation, get 1,200 Paytm Cash Coupon Code
  • Paytm Cash Coupon Code can be used for mobile recharge/DTH recharge/ shopping on Paytm and Paytm partner sites like Uber

Terms & Conditions
• Scanned copy of device purchase invoice must be uploaded.
• Only after successful validation of purchase invoice, user will receive phone call to activate the device and get Paytm Cash.
• Rs. 200 will be added to the users wallet each month for six months to get a total of 1,200 Paytm Cash.
• Your first redemption must be done before 15 Jan, 2016.
• Subsequent redemptions can take

SuperDeal suggested by:     No superdeal suggestions, be the first to suggest as superdeal!
1 hour ago, shume said:

http://www.amazon.in/iBall-i701-Tablet-Dongle-covers/dp/B00XVGQ0WM/ref=sr_1_1?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1449229360&sr=1-1&keywords=Iball+i701

the effective cost of this tablet after cashback is only 1795 which is very less 

admin ples check this deal

Again very good find 

Just now, shume said:

@Admin this is cheating u made 2 fpds from my one post and i also mention them seprately but i got the points only for one ples give the points for second one also thankyou .

You must post deal separately, one deal can be only one superdeal. anyway 200 points added.