Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SANDY

[Rs 250] Free Coupon for ShoppersStop User ..Check Ur Mail i got on all registered mail

Rate Topic 1

i Got This mail on all Registered mail ....... and Redeemed tooo............ Bleow is Proof Attached ..........!!

allother User Check ur mail........!!

Specially for You - Flat Rs.250 Coupon

Dear Customers,

At Shoppers Stop, we're committed to provide the best online shopping experience to our customers. As part of that journey we recently launched a brand new website and we hope you liked it.

You are among the first few customers of the new website so we wanted to thank you for being a loyal customer and shopping with us.

During this new phase we may have caused some inconvenience to you and we apologise for the same.

In gratitude here’s a Rs. 250 coupon that can be used to purchase anything you want on www.shoppersstop.com.

Your unwavering solidarity and faith in us have made us work harder to improve your online shopping experience.

We look forward to your continued loyalty & support in the future.

----use code---

XXX-XXXX-XXXXXX-XXXXXX

250_coupon.png

ss5rs.png

250 coupon.PNG

SuperDeal suggested by:     No superdeal suggestions, be the first to suggest as superdeal!

Jin user ne us raat ko Rs. 3 ka jacket order kiya tha unko hi mail aaya hai yeh Flat 250 off wala,

I done that nyt 2 jacket order and yesterday i got 2 coupon code in different email id so that is.

Jin bhai ne us raat ko jacket order kiya tha wo apna apna email id jarur check karen.

1 hour ago, Ranjanp said:

Shopperstop is useless. First cancelled the jacket order, then I got this coupon. But later again cancelled my order in which I used this 250 coupon. They are just fooling customers. 

Hey email them that you have applied the coupon and reissue it again from them. I received another coupon after sending mail to them.

9 minutes ago, Looteraa said:

Hey email them that you have applied the coupon and reissue it again from them. I received another coupon after sending mail to them.

I have sent several emails but they aren't responding properly. Typically they take 4-5 days for address the issue. Pathetic customer service.