Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

abhimishra

looted freecharge

Rate Topic 0

Trick to use unlimited times 75 cashback on 75 using code HELLO75 only for new users (only unlimited times work on pc or laptop or mobile site)  .

You all know about Freecharge HELLO75 cashback offer but it needs different CC/DC cards to use the code . But I found a trick to spend only 75 rs and reuse the cashback of one Freecharge account  another to use the HELLO75 code unlimited times.

Steps:- 

1. Use the HELLO75 code to get 75 rs cashback on NEW Freecharge account.

2. Create the virtual master card for the same account in which you get the 75 rs as cashback using the following link shared by our ifs friend http://indiafreestuff.in/forum/topic/197785-grab-freecharge-master-card-for-freee/ .

3. Now make  new  Freecharge account and recharge with 75 rs or more  and use HELLO75 code and do the payment from the virtual master card which you have created in the previous account.  

4. Done you will get 75 rs recharge and also cashback of 75 rs. 

5. Follow the same steps for this account and use the credit on another account to do the recharge. 

6. At last when you finish all the numbers just initiate a rc of 75 rs from the account you have 75 rs credit and fill the details of operator wrong like if your operator is Aircel then use Airtel and  wrong operator and do the recharge . The recharge will fail and the 75 rs Freecharge credit will turn into bank transferable credit. 

Note:- While creating virtual card remember that the otp will come on the number which is registered with your account so keep the number with you to get the otp

SuperDeal suggested by:     No superdeal suggestions, be the first to suggest as superdeal!

But not working for others

today I also select wrong operator and circle but they do recharge on same no after filling wrong details so i think its not working now...

Wrong recharge or tariff plan

IMG_20160124_195908.jpg

Wrong recharge or tariff plan

IMG_20160124_195908.jpg

Saw here I got today refund recharge with 155

Screenshot_2016-01-24-20-02-57.png

but not working for me...

buddy i have tried with wrong operator but the recharge got successful, and they changed the operator by themselves,

what to do can anyone tell me..    had done a recharge of 500 in this case.   plz help guys

same case with me they change operator and circle themselves and done recharge...

Choose wrong tarrif plans or recharge by freecharge website

i try with freecharge website...