Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dealon

Grofers Weekend Blockbuster

Rate Topic 0

Welcome to the Grofers Weekend Blockbuster starring Myntra, Faasos, Mobikwik and Oyo Rooms. Shop for ₹500 or more on the Grofers app and get offers worth ₹2100!

SHOP NOW

How do I avail this offer?
Shop for ₹500 or more from the Grofers app on a single checkout from 22-24 Jan, and get offers worth ₹2100 from multiple brands. Applicable on online payments only.

If my order gets delivered during the offer period, but I had placed the order on a previous date, will I still be eligible for the offer?
No.

If my order is placed during the offer period, but scheduled for delivery for a later date, can I avail the offer?
We will consider orders delivered until Monday, 25 Jan, 8 pm.

What if I place multiple orders during this period that add up to ₹500?
You will be eligible for the offer only if the value of a single cart checkout is more than ₹500.

If I checkout carts of value of ₹500 or more multiple times during the time period, will I get multiple offers?
No. For each registered mobile number, only 1 cart checkout of value of ₹500 or more will be considered.

If my order is partially delivered by Grofers, will my order still receive the offer?
Yes.

If I apply a discount code on my cart, and the post-discount value is less than ₹500, am I still eligible for the offer?
Yes.

When will I receive my offer codes for Myntra, Faasos, Mobikwik and Oyo Rooms?
You will receive it on e-mail and/or SMS from Grofers by 28 Jan 2015 if you have shopped for more than ₹500 in a single cart checkout from 22-24 Jan. Please register your e-mail ID on the app to ensure smooth communication.

What are the T&Cs of the partner offers?
T&Cs of partner offers are listed below:

Myntra:
Offer: 25% off on a minimum purchase value of ₹1599
This offer is valid till 30 April 2016
This offer is valid only once per customer
This offer is not valid on Cash on Delivery orders
This offer is not valid at any of the alliance partner retail outlets/stores
This offer may not be applicable on select styles. Please search for shopping-offer16 on the Application for the list of eligible products
This offer cannot be combined with any other offers on the Company application
Multiple coupons cannot be clubbed in a single order
The balance amount, after the discount has been availed, will have to be paid by the customer at the time of purchase
In no case, whatsoever, can the discount amount be refunded, encashed or partly encashed
Customer will not be eligible for My Privilege Points for the discount availed using the coupon/voucher
Myntra’s Return and Exchange Policy offers you the option to return or exchange items purchased on Myntra’s application within 30 days of the receipt. In case of return of the purchased item, please refer to the “Return Policy” on our website/app or write to http://links.desidime.com/?ref=forums&url=mailto:[email protected]
All orders would be subject to availability at the time of purchase and will be governed by the standard terms and conditions on Company’s application
All disputes arising out of or in connection to this scheme are subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Bangalore only
Disclaimer: Company is not responsible for any typographical error leading to an invalid coupon
Code will be sent by Grofers to customers who have made purchases of more than ₹500 on the Grofers app between 22-24 January, 201

Oyo Rooms:
Offer: 35% discount
Max discount ₹1500
Offer valid on bookings done through app/website
Offer valid on minimum booking amount of ₹1499
Valid for bookings till 15 February 2016
Valid for check-ins till 31 March 2016
Code will be sent by Grofers to customers who have made purchases of more than ₹500 on the Grofers app between 22-24 January, 201

Faasos:
Offer: 15% cashback
Max cashback ₹100
Cashback applicable on pre-tax amount
Maximum cashback of ₹100
Minimum order value for delivery is ₹10
Offer not valid on combos and beverages
Code will be sent by Grofers to customers who have made purchases of more than ₹500 on the Grofers app between 22-24 January, 2016

MobiKwik:
Offer: 10% cashback for a minimum recharge/bill pay transaction amount of ₹100
Maximum cashback is capped at ₹100
Sign Up platform, Coupon Redemption and Payment should be done on MobiKwik Android & iOS App (NA on Windows app) and MobiKwik website
Offer valid for all users
Coupon validity until 15 February, 2016
User will not be able to transfer the cashback amount to other wallets/bank accounts
User can redeem the coupon code only once per wallet
Cashback will be auto-credited to users MobiKwik wallet within 24 hours
MobiKwik reserves the right to change or call back the offer (offers) any time on their sole discretion
Code will be sent by Grofers to customers who have made purchases of more than ₹500 on Grofers app between 22-24 January, 2016

After I receive my codes, what should I do if I face any issue in redeeming them?
Please contact the respective brands if you face any issue with the codes.
Disclaimer: Grofers reserves the right to modify terms and conditions without prior notice.

Paytm Cashback Offer

Get 20% cashback when you pay via Paytm Wallet. Max cashback will be ₹100.
Duration 6th Jan, 2016 – 17th Jan, 2016.
The offer is valid only on the first transaction for each user during the offer period.
Partial refunds from Grofers would be considered to calculate the final amount of cashback.
The amount is calculated after any other discounts already applied on the Grofers app.
Offer is valid only when you pay through Paytm Wallet.
Cashback will be credited by Paytm into your Paytm Wallet within 72 working hours after the eligible transaction is made.
Mobile number needs to be verified to be eligible for cash back.
In case of any dispute regarding the cashback amount, kindly contact Paytm at 0120-3062244.
Citrus Cashback Offer

15% cashback on Grofers when paid through Citrus Wallet. Max cashback will be ₹100
Valid from 4th – 17th Jan, 2016
The cashback is valid only for new users (1st transaction) on Grofers when paid through Citrus Wallet.
Partial refunds from Grofers would be considered to calculate the final amount of cashback.
The amount is calculated after any other discounts already applied on the Grofers app.
Offer is valid only when you pay through Citrus Wallet.
Cashback will be credited by Citrus into your Citrus Wallet within 72 working hours after the eligible transaction is made.
In case of any dispute regarding the cashback amount, kindly contact Citrus wallet at http://links.desidime.com/?ref=forums&url=mailto:[email protected]
Mobikwik T&Cs

15% cashback for first three orders placed from 15th to 31st Jan’16. Max cashback for each transaction will be ₹75.
The cashback is valid for 3 transactions on Gofers for each user when paid through Mobikwik wallet.
Cashback will be credited within 24-48 hrs.
If the cashback is given before the refund is given, Mobikwik reserves the right to reduce the cashback value.
Offer is valid only when you pay through Mobikwik Wallet.
Cashback will be credited by Mobikwik into your Mobikwik wallet within 72 working hours after the eligible transaction is made.
In case of any dispute regarding the cashback amount, kindly contact Mobikwik wallet at 9466446644.
Special Code T&Cs

Use coupon code JUST4U to get 15% off on groceries from Value Store, and Fruits & Vegetables category on Grofers app.
Maximum discount that can be availed is ₹100.
Coupon code is valid till 24th Jan 2016, 9 pm.
Coupon code is valid only on registered phone number of selected users who have received SMS/E-mail communication from Grofers regarding the same.
Get 20% cashback on payment using Paytm wallet on Grofers app.
Maximum Paytm cashback ₹100.
Cashback is valid once per user from 6th-17th Jan 2016.
Cashback and discount valid only once per user.
For other terms and conditions, please visit grofers.com/terms.

SuperDeal suggested by:     No superdeal suggestions, be the first to suggest as superdeal!