Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

crazyd

Chennai & TN Aircel users! Here is 20% cashback for you!

Rate Topic 0

SuperDeal suggested by:     No superdeal suggestions, be the first to suggest as superdeal!

https://www.mobikwik.com/offer/0000000000airwo-NF1ECLNG2B

0000000000airwo-NF1ECLNG2B.jpg

Offer Details

• Use code MOBIAIR to get 20% cashback on Aircel prepaid & postpaid recharges done on MobiKwik App & Website.
  • Maximum cashback amount is fixed at Rs.60
  • Minimum amount spend to redeem the offer is Rs.10
  • Sign Up platform, Coupon Redemption and Payment should be done on MobiKwik's Android & iOS App or Website.
  • Offer can be redeemed only ONCE per user during the offer period.
  • Offer is valid on prepaid and postpaid recharge on AIRCEL only.
  • The code is only valid for all MobiKwik users in TamilNadu & Chennai circle.
  • Users can avail only one code from MOBIAIR, IDEA10, REL10, TATA10, IDEA10, AIRCEL10 or VODA10.
  • Limited period offer.
  • MobiKwik has the right to call back any offer on it's sole discretion.

3 hours ago, indiafreestuffparam said:

Merged. Points given to DealOn, because DealOn posted full details with pic.

but i had posted before him and added the source too. Isnt not fair bro. If you are gonna run the site by such discrimination then its better keep them in the site. @admin say...... Pic was added by me too. And i posted it yesterday itself and Delaon posted today afternoon. admin y this discrimination among members???????????

2 minutes ago, Admin said:

You didn't add source link so we unable to decide from SMS screenshot whether offer is user specific or for all. Anyway 100pts added for effort

yar if you had clicked on the link it would redirected you to the app, where you can visible the offer. Admin even you started cheating like shpopclues. Really disappointed with you

1 hour ago, crazyd said:

yar if you had clicked on the link it would redirected you to the app, where you can visible the offer. Admin even you started cheating like shpopclues. Really disappointed with you

On Desktop, it doesn't redirect to app. And when i asked "Nothing showing in source" your reply was that you got SMS. You didn't mention to source in App.

6 minutes ago, Admin said:

On Desktop, it doesn't redirect to app. And when i asked "Nothing showing in source" your reply was that you got SMS. You didn't mention to source in App.

Its common thinking that the link represents the source. Very well doing you peoples, just keep those members in the forum whom you make SD by ignoring others. And if you got confirmation, you made his deal as SD, not mine. It reflects what's going here. V cheap yr. Previously the same issue was there but you gave priority to person who posted first but this time you prioritized based on members. V frustrated @Admin

33 minutes ago, crazyd said:

Its common thinking that the link represents the source. Very well doing you peoples, just keep those members in the forum whom you make SD by ignoring others. And if you got confirmation, you made his deal as SD, not mine. It reflects what's going here. V cheap yr. Previously the same issue was there but you gave priority to person who posted first but this time you prioritized based on members. V frustrated @Admin

added full 200 points to you

11 minutes ago, DealoN said:

@Admin sir,

remove my SD and credits and provide to the member crazyd.
Let him be happy, moreover i think he deserves it better than me..
Hope, the problem will b solved if u take this decison ASAP!
:)

thanks bro 100 points added to you also

20 minutes ago, DealoN said:

@Admin sir,

its not the matter of points bro. Here, the admin is differentiating among members, which wont be tolerated. He is admin and he should think twice or thrice while taking decision.

33 minutes ago, DealoN said:

@Admin sir,

thanks for this bhai  BADE DIL WALE HO :lol::P:P

31 minutes ago, crazyd said:

its not the matter of points bro. Here, the admin is differentiating among members, which wont be tolerated. He is admin and he should think twice or thrice while taking decision.

admin always right but some time member not get what they expected. it's get told many times post time not get considered if you post with less deatils to get SD full credit you have to post with all detail and in proper way

31 minutes ago, HellRocker said:

admin always right but some time member not get what they expected. it's get told many times post time not get considered if you post with less deatils to get SD full credit you have to post with all detail and in proper way

Everything was right. Check and then say