Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heemamaari

Strange issue with IFS website

Rate Topic 0

Hi Admin,

I don't know why but IFS website fails to load sometimes when I try to open it on my office laptop. I am sure there must be some restrictions from IT but then it starts opening after some days.

For example, I was unable to open IFS for long (i think for last 20 days) but suddenly it started again opening since yesterday.

Do you make some changes at backend which makes this opening and then not opening? Like changing the server or some settings like proxy etc.

SuperDeal suggested by:     No superdeal suggestions, be the first to suggest as superdeal!
3 minutes ago, Heemamaari said:

Hi Admin,

I don't know why but IFS website fails to load sometimes when I try to open it on my office laptop. I am sure there must be some restrictions from IT but then it starts opening after some days.

For example, I was unable to open IFS for long (i think for last 20 days) but suddenly it started again opening since yesterday.

Do you make some changes at backend which makes this opening and then not opening? Like changing the server or some settings like proxy etc.

Yes, we enabled cloudflare

1 minute ago, Heemamaari said:

Aha! ok!

I don't think we have any section in IFS where any major changes are told/informed to members.... isin't it?

I suggest to have a section where you can inform about some scheduled changes with respect to website. With changes I mean downtime or some scheduled repairs etc.

Sure, we will make some changes but it will take some time.