Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shoaib1127

Galt Playnest Farm Covered Inflatable Ring For Kids @1999 Mrp 4455 Check PC

Rate Topic 1

bn

-Playnest is a fabric covered inflatable ring that provides vital support for baby during both rest and play
-A self-contained play environment for babies and toddlers with textures, patterns and sounds to explore
-Multi-sensory features are incorporated in the activities the nest helps simulate touch, vision and hearing
-The fabric cover has a quilted center for baby's comfort and is machine washable
-Suitable from birth Outside diameter is 36-inch

SuperDeal suggested by:     No superdeal suggestions, be the first to suggest as superdeal!
12 minutes ago, rams99899 said:

i agree , but i comment some threads also..do u see that.

u posted the same i.e thanks continuously around 12 times as a reply in different threads,that's a bit annoying,so i just warned you with my sweet words:P to pull over you.tht's it..keep rocking but don't with continuous thanks ok..cheers.

Just now, chen said:

u posted the same i.e thanks continuously around 12 times as a reply in different threads,that's a bit annoying,so i just warned you with my sweet words:P to pull over you.tht's it..keep rocking but don't with continuous thanks ok..cheers.

hmmm....i am reply thanks ...but some people are don't say anything ....i think i am the better for say some thing thanks is better than that dont say antything people....:wub:

2 minutes ago, rams99899 said:

hmmm....i am reply thanks ...but some people are don't say anything ....i think i am the better for say some thing thanks is better than that dont say antything people....:wub:

i agree but continuous posting of thanks leads to clumpsiness of forum,so i was just warned you,anyways stop this topic and move on,we both are spamming in this particular thread with our replies:P,admin will suspend us both if we continues further:rolleyes:,keep rocking @rams99899

2 minutes ago, chen said:

i agree but continuous posting of thanks leads to clumpsiness of forum,so i was just warned you,anyways stop this topic and move on,we both are spamming in this particular thread with our replies:P,admin will suspend us both if we continues further:rolleyes:,keep rocking @rams99899

Thanks for guiding me ...i am new member...

Thanks any way...u r rocking...