Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Admin

(Result Out) Amazon App Treasure Hunt Clues and Answers 10th March 2016

Rate Topic 7

1 minute ago, samsipu said:

aap Modiji ki baato me maat aana, varana, kisi ko kuch nahi millega-said by modi ji himself lol

bro hum log silent looters he .. jab kisi ko nahi pta chalta kisi price error ka hum tab loot lete he !!! 

so no grudge against amazon now ( i am angry with only one thing why the hell they showed the clues answers in the lightning deal section in there website before the sale , this is cheating) 

1 minute ago, himanshu12345 said:

bro hum log silent looters he .. jab kisi ko nahi pta chalta kisi price error ka hum tab loot lete he !!! 

so no grudge against amazon now ( i am angry with only one thing why the hell they showed the clues answers in the lightning deal section in there website before the sale , this is cheating) 

Sahi kaha

3 minutes ago, himanshu12345 said:

Thats true n what the use of holding any  grudge against amazon? ? ? can we do anything to them btw  I only wasted half an hour after 3.30pm so may be someone might have got products by Amazon App Hunt I don't know ✋ ? ?

1 hour ago, Ranjanp said:

Congrats bro

54 minutes ago, himanshu12345 said:

Congo buddy !!!

54 minutes ago, Cricket4all said:

me too didn't got anything...

@MrDealer Congo for the watch

Wasteful Hunt from amazon...

THANKS GUYS

43 minutes ago, sjj said:

Was out most of the day:(

Could try only from 1 to 2:30.

Got only a butterfly Wallet.

CONGO BRO

1 hour ago, MrDealer said:

Got only Maxima Ego Analog White Dial Men's and Women's Watch Combo with a Greeting Card - (E-01061/1455PA)

Missed the sale till 2:30pm as I was out.:(

http://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B015ONG3Y4?

56e1516bb4fb6_amazontr.png.eb6d67cdd460a

CONGO TO ALL WHO GOT THE PRODUCTS.

Congo mate !!!  but What's the trick?