Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mehulshahani

Moto g turbo @4999 amazon

Rate Topic 0

After cancellation below message received from Amazon

Hello,

We are writing to you about your Amazon order

We regret to inform you that your order for Moto G Turbo (ASIN: Asin: B019FWXIX4) was processed at a discounted price due to a technical issue. As a result, the order will be automatically cancelled.

Such occurrences are rare and we are sorry for the inconvenience caused. If you have paid for your order, the amount will be refunded to the original payment method used once the order is cancelled. Refunds can take up to 3-5 business days to reflect on your account depending on your bank or card issuer's policy.

At this point no further action is required from your end. This email is for your information only

5 minutes ago, mkarwasra said:

After cancellation below message received from Amazon

Hello,

We are writing to you about your Amazon order

We regret to inform you that your order for Moto G Turbo (ASIN: Asin: B019FWXIX4) was processed at a discounted price due to a technical issue. As a result, the order will be automatically cancelled.

Such occurrences are rare and we are sorry for the inconvenience caused. If you have paid for your order, the amount will be refunded to the original payment method used once the order is cancelled. Refunds can take up to 3-5 business days to reflect on your account depending on your bank or card issuer's policy.

At this point no further action is required from your end. This email is for your information only

same msg received...sir.. i place an orders 2. these are all cancelled..

On 27/03/2016 at 4:12 PM, Cricket4all said:

I don't know why everybody is calling The Customer care...

If you tell them about this price error they Might Cancel All other Order also....

So please stay calm and wait for 2-3 days

Yes for any price eror. For the god sake. don't call CC. Otherwise nobody will get it.I loosed laptop last time <_<

4 minutes ago, abhimahajan980 said:

yes some people received it see at twitter 

lucky people bro... today my turn but yesterday cancelled...

Track Package

Returned

Were sorry. Unfortunately your package was undeliverable
Moto G Turbo (White)
Arriving today

Ordered27 MarShipped27 Marseetha rama apartments,guthikonda varadaiahstreet, beside funtimes road,patamata,vijayawada, KRISHNA

Get text message updates

Updates are sent to: 

Edit number
Unsubscribe

Shipment details

Latest update: Tuesday, 29 Mar
11:28 AM
Returning to seller 
Vijayawada, IN
Courier: Amazon Transportation Services, Tracking #: 111106937319