Sign in to follow this  
Admin

Ifs Readers : Any Issues & Any Suggestions Pls Post Here....

Rate Topic 0

Just now, Ranjanp said:

Is it a violation of IFS rule? But the price was correct and link was working.

yes it is , i can see you did the same in 4, 5 post , any one can assume the price for lightning deal & He can post it before anyone , same lightning deal comes again again everyday , so you need to post deal when deal is live  

4 hours ago, IronMan said:

yes it is , i can see you did the same in 4, 5 post , any one can assume the price for lightning deal & He can post it before anyone , same lightning deal comes again again everyday , so you need to post deal when deal is live  

Sir, I am not the only one who have violated the IFS rules. Except last 2-3 days I have never ever violated any rule, you can check it from my very first post. There is a reason why I did that knowingly. From my early days in IFS, my each post or reply contains offer price, mrp, proper link and at least one picture and shipping charges if any. For once I posted or replied without a picture and one of the IFS team instructed me to post with details to get full points. After that, I have never missed doing that except last 2-3 days. Mentioning some details takes some extra time. But what is happening here is, if someone else is posting or replying even fraction of a second before me without photo or complete info they are being credited with full points. So all the IFS rules are there for me only? 

Also edited posts are being credited full points. Look at the below post

Why I shouldn't get points for this? Why the edited reply got the points? Some days back @superdealer raised this edited posts issue and someone of the IFS team, @Admin or @indiafreestuffparam instructed that edited posts shouldn't get points, then why didn't get that? So I feel rules are there for me only.

I have never argued before for a SD or for some points, this is the first time I am raising this issue because everybody deserves a fair chance. I hope IFS team will look into these issues.

Thanks.

34 minutes ago, Ranjanp said:

Sir, I am not the only one who have violated the IFS rules. Except last 2-3 days I have never ever violated any rule, you can check it from my very first post. There is a reason why I did that knowingly. From my early days in IFS, my each post or reply contains offer price, mrp, proper link and at least one picture and shipping charges if any. For once I posted or replied without a picture and one of the IFS team instructed me to post with details to get full points. After that, I have never missed doing that except last 2-3 days. Mentioning some details takes some extra time. But what is happening here is, if someone else is posting or replying even fraction of a second before me without photo or complete info they are being credited with full points. So all the IFS rules are there for me only? 

Also edited posts are being credited full points. Look at the below post

Why I shouldn't get points for this? Why the edited reply got the points? Some days back @superdealer raised this edited posts issue and someone of the IFS team, @Admin or @indiafreestuffparam instructed that edited posts shouldn't get points, then why didn't get that? So I feel rules are there for me only.

I have never argued before for a SD or for some points, this is the first time I am raising this issue because everybody deserves a fair chance. I hope IFS team will look into these issues.

Thanks.

For edited posts time when post is finished is considered posting time. I can see even after editing he finished deal before you thats why he got the credit. 

4 hours ago, Admin said:

For edited posts time when post is finished is considered posting time. I can see even after editing he finished deal before you thats why he got the credit. 

No sir, I am very clear about what I am saying, I clearly remember that he has edited only after my reply. I even remember what mistake he had done at that time, he had replied with deal price rs 159 whereas it was rs 149. He edited that only after my reply. That made me upset, so that's why I raised it in this thread was asking for points for that deal. Please check this page

I am not someone who will lie or argue for a SD or for some points, never did that.