Sign in to follow this  
Admin

Ifs Readers : Any Issues & Any Suggestions Pls Post Here....

Rate Topic 0

16 minutes ago, Admin said:

May be it was oos,  i have given 100 pts to you.

P.S: we posted all deal having 50% off, while you did posted only 2.

And also according to Ironman this product was neither oos and or did the price change since 26th June when it was last posted.

I see that within few hours of posting this product is not available at the deal price of 3599. So what is essentially happening is that when You or any mod say that the price of of the product has not changed the price or has gone oos we are supposed to blindly believe it but when we say the same you guys are not ready to believe.

Edited by raviwd

10 hours ago, raviwd said:

And also according to Ironman this product was neither oos and or did the price change since 26th June when it was last posted.

I see that within few hours of posting this product is not available at the deal price of 3599. So what is essentially happening is that when You or any mod say that the price of of the product has not changed the price or has gone oos we are supposed to blindly believe it but when we say the same you guys are not ready to believe.

There are some amazon tools to check price history. Page caches, price graph etc. This may not work for some products.