Sign in to follow this  
Admin

Ifs Readers : Any Issues & Any Suggestions Pls Post Here....

Rate Topic 0

7 hours ago, IronMan said:

Given for all except McAfee AntiVirus (price difference from previous fp is Rs.4 only).

Since you told me the other day that only price difference of 1-3 is not considered for points I posted it. Now again you have changed the rule. Also the price of this item changes rarely except during sale period. Saying one thing and doing something else is not good.

8 hours ago, romanreigns said:

Given

5 hours ago, Smuggler said:

No point for wallet & grasim as these are bumped deals ,For wetty 100 point given and 200 point for paytm

1 hour ago, raviwd said:

Since you told me the other day that only price difference of 1-3 is not considered for points I posted it. Now again you have changed the rule. Also the price of this item changes rarely except during sale period. Saying one thing and doing something else is not good.

Point given now as rule changes thereupon 

Edited by IronMan

14 hours ago, IronMan said:

No point for wallet & grasim as these are bumped deals ,For wetty 100 point given and 200 point for paytm

https://www.indiafreestuff.in/silver-kartz-genuine-leather-wallets-80-off-rs-98-amazon-amazon

Why no points are given for wallet deal. I have given the correct link but didn't mention the brand name.... why bumped are not posted before we post it.... After posting the deal simply replying as bumped deal....

15 hours ago, raviwd said:

14 hours ago, romanreigns said:

29 minutes ago, romanreigns said:

Given 

10 hours ago, Smuggler said:

https://www.indiafreestuff.in/silver-kartz-genuine-leather-wallets-80-off-rs-98-amazon-amazon

Why no points are given for wallet deal. I have given the correct link but didn't mention the brand name.... why bumped are not posted before we post it.... After posting the deal simply replying as bumped deal....

that silver-kartz deal was there from last 1 or 2 month with same price at Rs.99 we promote this deal within a span of 1 or 2 week .