Sign in to follow this  
Admin

Ifs Readers : Any Issues & Any Suggestions Pls Post Here....

1 minute ago, samsipu said:

@Admin   Roll over date to see time I think it's only 4 admin rights only cause I can't see any  date to Roll over only  time is showing correct me if wrong .

Thanks for your understanding and patience.

should work for everyone. Are you using Laptop or Mobile to browse IFS?

Hello Admin , from past two days , i am more frequent i visiting Indiafreestuff.in , but the bad thing is that every time i visit i am being given the Cloudflare authentication page , i have gone through their site and its mentioned that its sort of preventive measure , will continue till i keep resolving Captchas for next 2 week , but can be removed by the site owner , so i kindly request you to please whitelist my IP address from your Clourflare control panel so i can visit your site without hassle , hope you will do the needful at the earliest , sending you my ip in personal message.

Just now, athifjeffdx said:

@Admin I Recently Won 1000 IFS points in the pre-monsoon Contest.How Do I use this points.Is this Redeemable in Any way..? I Am Not much acquainted with the concept of ifs points

You can redeem points against gifts as soon as you reach to 4000 points http://indiafreestuff.in/gift/