Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DealDealer

Loot APP DEAL by SIMKARMA Free Rs.50 RECHARGE

Rate Topic 0

Free Rs.50 RECHARGE For Downloading Wynk Movies 

HOW TO GET FREE RECHARGE FROM SIMKARMA APP

1) Download The Simkarma Free Mobile Recharge App From Google Playstore

2) Now Just Open The App and Do The Signup Process By Putting Your Mobile Number on Screen

3) Now You Will See At Top Wynk Movies For Rs.52 > Click > Install > Register > Done

4) Done Free Rs.50 Credited In Account which can be used for recharge > Recharge For Rs.50

5) You Will Get Simkarma Refer and Earn Tab on the App Menu Options, Just Click There

6) Share Your Refer Link With Friends And Family To Earn Free Recharge Instant

For Refferal code PM me 

Admin MSG: Share Referral only using Private Message or you will be suspended.

About Simkarma Free Mobile Recharge App:

Simkarma is the ultimate SIMPLE, FREE and FAST way to add mobile recharge to phone numbers in India. No payments required. Signup now for free!

- Discover great offers & Earn Rupees from new apps- Choose reload amount & Recharge your SIM for free- Invite friends easily & Win special discounts together

How To Refer and Earn Steps??

1) Get Rs.10 Per Refer Which Is Instant And Recharge Instant Also

2) One User Can Earn As Much He Want To Earn From Free Recharge App

3) Your Friend Can Also Earn From Refer And Earn And Downloading Apps

NOTE :Minimum Recharge amount is Rs 10 only.Then Rs.10,20,30,40,50 multiples of Rs.10 . So Hurry up and avail this offer before they change its Terms & Conditions.

NB-Unlimited Loot  Uninstall wynk app movies and clear data of Simkarma app and repeat the process again register with a new number You will get 50rs again .

Proof

13084202_627962507352725_1702551077_n.pn

13090155_627962534019389_1767190913_n.pn

13115864_627962680686041_665679672_n.jpg

SuperDeal suggested by:     No superdeal suggestions, be the first to suggest as superdeal!
2 hours ago, on8thheaven said:

Kuch nahi ho raha bhai ..... 

Yah, only working for 1st time installation ("clear data" etc....all failed),  wasted 40 mb data and two simcard for trying for  2nd & 3rd time. Please check before adding extra tricks in the post.

Anyway, the good thing is, I got Rs.50 in my one number

This is to say thanks @samsipu . Today I completed redeeming of total Rs.250 talktime mainly by playing games (the games were not very tough). Don't know the offers still running or not, because as I finished any offer, it's been deleated from my mobile. Also a few offers were non-fruitful, mainly the bottoms ones. Thanks to IFS also.