Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Handsome

Dominos 100rs free voucher (loot)

Rate Topic 0

Hi there! Download the new Zaggle app and enjoy cash backs at restaurants. Please use my mobile number Pm me for refer as the Referral Code while registering and earn free Zaggle points. Download Zaggle at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zaggle

Join with my refer u will get 50rs credits
Make 1 refer u will have 100rs wallet balance
Purchase dominos voucher with it 

[ pm me for refer ]

SuperDeal suggested by:     No superdeal suggestions, be the first to suggest as superdeal!
48 minutes ago, Handsome said:

Hi there! Download the new Zaggle app and enjoy cash backs at restaurants. Please use my mobile number Pm me for refer as the Referral Code while registering and earn free Zaggle points. Download Zaggle at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zaggle

Join with my refer u will get 50rs credits
Make 1 refer u will have 100rs wallet balance
Purchase dominos voucher with it 

[ pm me for refer ]

It is working fine .... I have got Rs.500 e-voucher for DOMINOS PIZZA with 2 months validity

Loot App Free Rs.50 : Zaggle Refer & Earn 50 rs sign up Bonus.

Download Zaggle app from Play store. only ( 3mb ) app

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zaggle

Use Refer code  from me via pm to get 50 rs sign up Bonus.

Refer few more friends & Get Rs. 200 Dominos Voucher.
Redeem Your Earnings As A Dominos, EBAY / BATA / JABONG / DOMINOS / MYNTRA /MMT / CLEAR TRIP & Many More Vouchers vouchers Available.

? can use full amount so loot unlimited before it expire

50 ₹ per refer

Share Your Refer Link With Friends And Family To Earn Free Recharge Instant

For Refferal code PM me 

Admin MSG: Share Referral only using Private Message or you will be suspended.

Top features:

1. Zaggle Cashback: Find Restaurants and Cafes near you with awesome cashback offers & best deals whenever you want to dine out, eat with friends and party hard!
Your movie bills, Mobile free recharges and Flipkart/Amazon purchases are on us!

2. Redeem your Earnings: Use your precious cashback to-
a. Redeem your favourite e commerce vouchers from Flipkart, Amazon, Jabong, Myntra & many more.
b. Watch your favourite movies using Zaggle BOMB e card (VISA) at PVR, INOX and many more.
c. Enjoy yummy treat at super-cool eateries & restaurants using e vouchers of Dominos, Baskin Robins, CCD, Pizza Hut and more
d. Recharge and pay your bills using Freecharge e vouchers
e. Shop at Fashion destinations using e vouchers’ of Shoppers stop, Lifestyle, Westside, Vero Moda & more.
f. Shop at Jewellery heavens using e vouchers of Tanishq, D’Damas, TBZ, Gitanjali, Nakshatra, Asmi, Gili, Diya & many more.

Isn't this great? Download our app and start earning cashback straight away!
All you have to do is Click. Upload. Redeem.