Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HellRocker

( Result Announced ) Beat The Summer - Win Prizes worth Rs. 3000 in RapidFire Round On Lazy Summer Days

Rate Topic 2

8 hours ago, asutos said:

why there is column "Number 2 & 3 Ans."

i am winner in 3 questions - am i getting 50+50+25 or only 50+50
 ??

you will get 50+50 only as already mention in the quiz rule one person can get prize of any two question

6 hours ago, akash88 said:

admin I already message u ,11th question

you can count yourself our decision is final we put correct answer it's not our mistake that you don't see one coin while other do and now they are winner. in this case we are not gonna change our decision

50 minutes ago, laxmiprasad100 said:

why cheating me even through i also told answers in some questions i was first and second and i checked it ,but you i.e who kept these contest cheated to all and given favor to his friends ,donot keep another time these type contest ,if you keep give favor to all otherwise i will file complaint on r.t.i

please specify any question where you are first and we don't count you ??

1 hour ago, marubhu said:

@HellRocker & @Admin

I am not sure how much I earned or even earned or not?

I answered for the ques. 20th on second place which was jackpot ques. & also you mentioned in result, please do let me know how to claim the prize if I won any.. :P 

congratulation 200 IFS points as a consolation prize added into your account. thanks to participant

5 hours ago, HellRocker said:

you will get 50+50 only as already mention in the quiz rule one person can get prize of any two question

you can count yourself our decision is final we put correct answer it's not our mistake that you don't see one coin while other do and now they are winner. in this case we are not gonna change our decision

Then I want to clarify hellrocker that better see 1 Re note on net both side ,because u have not seen 1 Re note in ur life that why u are seeing  1 Re. coin, keep ur prize money with u only, keep as final decision