Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

harshitram

IFS Mothers day special Rapid Fire Rounds : with love to moms (INSTANT GIFTING)

Rate Topic 3

On 05/05/2016 at 10:58 PM, harshitram said:

Mother-Day-Love-Images-3 (1).jpg

Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love. 

This Mothers Day IFS brings you all a great chance to gift your loved moms on the special day by taking part in the RAPIDFIRE rounds also with INSTANT GIFTING.

Contest Details:-

ITS Very Simply Contest ---->>> Rapid Fire Quiz ( May 8th 10 am onwards)

QUIZ question based on Technical,General knowledge,Cricket,Flim news,Online websites & Surprise Questions etc,,,

Rules & Regulations :-

1)Who answers a Question first he wins the prize for that question ( who replies the questions first )

2)Total 20 questions will be asked

3) One user can win a maximum of only 2 prizes in the contest

4) Anyone making spam in the contest thread will be disqualified from the contest

5) All Rights of contest will be in the hand of ADMIN & IFS TEAM

6)  Our decision will be final and cannot be challenged 

7) Prizes will be Amazon vouchers of denomination Rs.50 & Rs.100 .

** Here's presenting the All New INSTANT GIFTING in this contest through which winners will receive their prizes instantly.

All the very best to all IFS readers

--IFS TEAM

Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love. 

This Mothers Day IFS brings you all a great chance to gift your loved moms on the special day by taking part in the RAPIDFIRE rounds also with INSTANT GIFTING.

QUIZ question based on Technical,General knowledge,Cricket,Flim news,Online websites & Surprise Questions etc,,,

1)Who answers a Question first he wins the prize for that question ( who replies the questions first )

4) Anyone making spam in the contest thread will be disqualified from the contest

** Here's presenting the All New INSTANT GIFTING in this contest through which winners will receive their prizes instantly.

--IFS TEAM

How to participate? where is the link to enter into the quiz

On 5/5/2016 at 10:58 PM, harshitram said:

--IFS TEAM

how

--IFS TEAM

Where are the questions? 

--IFS TEAM

Where are the questions? 

Rajasthan