Cricket4all

Is Zaggle trustable

Rate Topic 0

Is Zaggle.in Trustable

It provides Vouchers which can be purchased from mobikwik paytm Etc.

The best Part Is We Can Also purchase freecharge voucher from this website also via mobikwik..

So Is this Website trustable to purchase the vouchers???

Need your Review.....!!!

SuperDeal suggested by:     No superdeal suggestions, be the first to suggest as superdeal!
On 5/12/2016 at 4:59 PM, Cricket4all said:

Is Zaggle.in Trustable

It provides Vouchers which can be purchased from mobikwik paytm Etc.

The best Part Is We Can Also purchase freecharge voucher from this website also via mobikwik..

So Is this Website trustable to purchase the vouchers???

Need your Review.....!!!

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. We constantly strive to provide our customers with the best service. At Zaggle we take pride in providing world-class gifting solutions that offer our customers freedom and convenience. We will definitely take your feedback into consideration.  

From,

Zaggle

No, never, I had a zaggle card worth 4k but in time rush I forgot to redeem it just one day after expiry I contact then but this selfish company said we can't help you, niether they have a provision to mail their customers that their customers card is going to expiry.

zero customer satisfaction. Attached image of reply.

Screenshot_2017-12-28-08-41-36.png

23 minutes ago, LokeshSoohinda said:

No, never, I had a zaggle card worth 4k but in time rush I forgot to redeem it just one day after expiry I contact then but this selfish company said we can't help you, niether they have a provision to mail their customers that their customers card is going to expiry.

zero customer satisfaction. Attached image of reply.

Screenshot_2017-12-28-08-41-36.png

sorry to hear that,i wonder how did you forgot to redeem 4k worth card with in time? how  you forgot to set a reminder? frankly speaking mistake is from your side in this case.

Edited by chen