Sign in to follow this  
DealDealer

Rs.30 Paytm Cash code Fill Survey & Get Rs.30 Paytm Cash Code.

Rate Topic 2

Fill Survey & Get Rs.30 Paytm Cash Code.
Link : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1b7wQ30ONDxIjRasXnbAPMI_YnrFPeRgVV30pHgr8kK4/viewform
Thanks to one of my friend For The Update.
Note : I just filled this survey so not sure whether its a genuine or fake. One of My friend filled thia survey few hours back and he got the voucher.I cannot guarantee for voucher but no harm in trying.

Edited by samsipu

SuperDeal suggested by:     No superdeal suggestions, be the first to suggest as superdeal!
2 minutes ago, samsipu said:

No any personal details are being asked so give it a go .

Completed hope so they will send Coupon Code......!!

How do you travel around your city?
Thank You! You will receive an SMS with a promo code within 48 hours. Select add money on the Paytm app and enter Rs. 30. Enter promo code and enjoy your free recharge.

7 minutes ago, SANDY said:

Completed hope so they will send Coupon Code......!!

Thank You! You will receive an SMS with a promo code within 48 hours. Select add money on the Paytm app and enter Rs. 30. Enter promo code and enjoy your free recharge.

Yup bro hope so did in 2 numbers

20 minutes ago, chen said:

You check it 1st bro 

The form "How do you travel around your city?" is no longer accepting responses.

Try contacting the owner of the form if you think this is a mistake.

21 hours ago, samsipu said:

Link : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1b7wQ30ONDxIjRasXnbAPMI_YnrFPeRgVV30pH...
Note : I just filled this survey so not sure whether its a genuine or fake. One of My friend filled thia survey few hours back and he got the voucher.I cannot guarantee for voucher but no harm in trying.

Received 30 PAYTM CASH CODES on 5 numbers ... Done 5 surveys .... Thanx @samsipu ....

21 hours ago, samsipu said:

Link : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1b7wQ30ONDxIjRasXnbAPMI_YnrFPeRgVV30pH...

Received 30 PAYTM CASH CODES on 5 numbers ... Done 5 surveys .... Thanx @samsipu ....

Just now, on8thheaven said:

You're wc bro I'm waiting 4 one more no ;):D

1 minute ago, on8thheaven said:

@Admin  @indiafreestuffparam   @indiafreestuff   @newifs     Please check this many people got in multiple accounts Free Rs.30 Paytm Cash Code

2 minutes ago, Admin said:

Now survey not opening 

Now over I told you bro try it before it ends see below

20 hours ago, samsipu said:

@Admin  @indiafreestuffparam   @indiafreestuff   @newifs     Please check this b4 it ends if it's genuine then a big loss 4 all